Yves Saint Laurent The Oriental Collection Noble Leather

The potent and deep scent of leather fervently states its case and whispers an elegant, raw and carnal sensuality. The ambery wood accord embraces languid vanilla and the earthy scents of patchouli before giving way to intermingling tanned leathers. Enhanced by a dash of bright saffron notes and softened by the candied sweetness of the dried fruit accord, this skin-deep fragrance leaves an unforgettable impression.

Oriental leather notes: Leather Accord, Saffron Accord, Dried Fruits Accord, Patchouli Essence, Vanilla Absolute

What does it smell like? ?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent The Oriental Collection Noble Leather!
How would you rate this product?
Jumanah M.
This smells gorgeous! Lasts for a good amount of time, and a litte goes a long way! Does stain your clothes a little.
Andrea S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Fresh perfume good brand Have used in many occasions useful to feel like refreshed Best perfume
sisley R.
I a a frangrance nerd and leather is something that many women are intimidated to wear because its smells "manly". I personally love the leather note and one of my fav is tuscan leather by Tom Ford and thsi comes close to that. On me it didnt last as long I would have liked.
Madison Z.
Rosemount, MN
This is an amazing scent however I would not consider and every day you scent though i do you love to wear it on special occasions
Lydia H.
STAY FRESH PEACE AND THE MAKEUP IS KINDA BETTER THAN THE PERFUMES JUST SAYING OH WELL STAY SAFE
sophie C.
I do like yves saint laurent perfumes but i haven't really too many products from here and i have a perfume and i think it smells amazing and i do think that i would buy it. the bottle of perfume cost me around £47 and it smelt great and i definitely would buy again.
Antonasia K.
Atlanta
Its a little pricey depending on where you go but i would say its worth it although you don't get much it still smells really good and last long
marisa M.
Santa Maria, TX
Beautiful fragrance! so soft it lasts all day its a little pricey but well worth every penny wasted lol i love it really nice bottle and presentation i need one asap I've only own one before and i bought it Macy's its awesome i really recommend it!
member-44261
Very good 😍 👍🏼👌🏻💘 muy rico olor me Encanto , espero Me lo envíen pronto quisiera saber cuando ? Y como saben mi dirección. ? Envían a Germany ? Gracias 😊
Tikuna T.
Newark , DE
I love this, Noble Leather by Yves Saint Laurent. For me it's lovely and sweet, leathery and patchouli, with a soft amber, sweet smooth vanilla, and a sweet tang of dried fruits. It's very very soft and lovely. Very comforting. Easy to wear, and I love wearing it. It's so gentle and feminine. Ladylike and classy. Elegant. And lasts super long on me! And the compliments I get!! Very very beautiful perfume.Yves Saint Laurent The Oriental Collection Noble Leather