BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #30 in Unisex Fragrances

The dense blossom of May rose releases its majestic seduction through delicious honey-scented notes. The texture of its petals is warmed by spicy and vibrant saffron accord. The flower is drenched in notes of raspberry and is then lost in the darker folds of a balsamic oud wood accord, blended with boldly smoked essence of guaiac wood.

Woody floral notes: May Rose Absolute, Raspberry Accord, Saffron Accord, Oud Wood Accord, Guaiacwood Essence

Elizabeth W.
I received a sample of this while I was in the market for a new spring scent. I liked the smell from the bottle more than I enjoyed it on my skin. Perfumes read different depending on body chemistry and this one as a little too floral on my but a girlfriend has it an it's totally different on her.
marie a.
I love the smell of this rich rose scent. It lasts and smells luxurious . It is a great basic rose scent. I don't use it everyday, but will pair it with rose body oil after a bath. It is a nice way to complement your fragrance wardrobe.
Brooke K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love it so much I would never give it up I love this perfume I never wear anything else other than this perfume
Dawn D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hands down my favorite beautiful fragrance such a lovely scent I get many compliments on it
Fatima Y.
I got it for my birthday and this perfume smells Devine. It's not to over powering but stays on all day. The scent never gets old.
Sabrina Julia V.
Ezeiza
Un perfume que se distingue de la mayoría.
Sus notas son perfectas y perduran en la piel durante mucho tiempo.
Daiza S.
P. O. Box 465 Moca
Muy buen tamaño. Huele bien. No irrita la piel. Clásico y suave aroma a rosa. Excelente para adolescentes.
Larissa D.
Melhor perfume super indico estou adorando ele serio melhor sem mais amoo dms