Yves Saint Laurent The Oriental Collection Magnificent Blossom uploaded by Chevonne C.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A sparkling and exuberant perfume of white flowers composed of absolutes of Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom and Ylang Ylang essence, tamed by the pure elegance of a powerful patchouli woody dry-down. Between purity and plenitude, the fragrance unleashes a sumptuous profusion of white flowers, enclosed in the elegant aura of woods.
The sober black case, simply ornamented with a signature plaque, displays pure and architectural lines. Inside, through a succession of golden folds evoking the splendid gilded arches of a modern-day oriental palace, a radiant golden and coppery jewel appears.

Karla M.
Boston, MA
Magnificent Blossom reminds me of a huge golden Lotus flower. For so long I stock with fragrances that were light and on the safe side. I wanted something more grown up but not old, feminine but not too sweet or too floral, something that would say : 'I am a woman' in the most sexy but not vulgar way. This fragrance does the above. It is perfectly blended so that you don't smell any particular component but rather a wonderful bouquet of the best ingredients. It is the first fragrance ever that I can smell on myself after a whole day. So longevity is great, so is the sillage. It is the first time someone complemented me on a fragrance. Hope this will become a permanent scent in this collection. The most expensive fragrance I ever got and it is well worth the price.
Rukesa W.
This smells amazing really light and not to overpowering . This perfume last all day even when i washed my clothes i couuld still smell it a little expensive but worth it
Erin T.
Covington, GA
This perfume gives a whole new meaning to Lotus Flower BOMB! The scent is timeless! Exudes elegance and class! Can be found at most retail dept stores .. pricey, but well worth the cost!
Aileen T.
Beautiful packaging It attracted me but not only that it smells amazing, it has a sweet scent it doesn't make my head hurt like some other perfumes
Rita S.
Glendale, CA
Great scent and very long lasting , have used it a several times and it is amazing. Love the product and would love to have more of it.
Brianna R.
This smells so lovely! Literally last all day it doesn't wear off you stay smelling fresh all day I just absolutely love it
Eva R.
Excelente aroma a flores silvestres perdura por mucho más tiempo en el cuerpo de forma sutil y elegante,
sarah S.
Oran
This is my absolute favorite fragrance!! I think it smells so wonderful and light and it wears all day. It is expensive but definitely worth it to me because I love the smell so much. I used to work at Ulta and I would recommend it to all my customers. I buy mine at Ulta and you can wait for their holiday sale where they sometimes send coupons for fragrance (if you're platinum) or you can get a free gift with the fragran
Chevonne C.
Hamilton
I freaking love this scent because it’s light and feminine. I think that the quality of the spray is really good too as it does last
Kristina E.
Portage, CA
I have bought this before at ULTA and it's smells so nice! The price is a little steep but well worth it. Definitely recommend
nazi K.