Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Laila A.Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Brandy V.Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Rosa R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is a good liner! Goes on quite nicely and I'd say worth every penny! I have trouble finding liner that goes on smoothly and I haven't had trouble with this one! It just glides! The packaging is cute too!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
The perfect true black liner! I use this everyday as it has become my holy grail product! I love the sleek look of the packaging, and I've been consistently buying this! I would recommend this to anyone in need of a great liner!!
Jordan B.
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm obsessed with this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day! But it's also easy to wash off before bed! I can achieve a perfect cat eye winged liner with this product! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
I must try this! It looks as if this would be a perfect and pointy painting brush for the thin lines for the upper lid with a swoop at the end on my "more daring days"! Must have this in black noir as soon as possible! One of the best things about this influenster picture is that it is giving a view of the actual brush and not just a picture of the bottle. Rock on Influenster!
Christina l.
Belle Chasse, LA
Not my absolute favorite, but most definitely a wonderful product. YSL is overall a great brand so do you really expect any less?? lol
I've used it on several clients and have always gotten wonderful results each time!☺️
I've never used it for brows though, only top lid liner.
Milk M.
This is on the expensive side and is only worth it if you have experience with eyeliner. It is a little difficult to apply but only in the sense that it's easy to make a mistake. A little watery and takes time to dry. It lasts all day and is very percise
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite product the eyeliner really is good you have an easy applicator and it has a dark eye shadow it's kinda pricey but it's worth the hype I really approve of this product
Brooke G.
I love this liner! It is so velvety and precise. It's almost impossible to mess up your line with this product, which is what I need because I have very shaky hands!
Kanisha G.
I thought this was an amazing thing I could ever find to put on as makeup because after trying so many other products it didn't work like this one does.
Christine S.
Myrtle Beach
Beautiful long lasting and easy to apply. I love this product. The results are amazing. I can say with confidence this is the best
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
How long does This last? does it run?
Debbie B.
I am so excited to try this since I'm such a makeup junkie. My question is, how dark is this black? I like things to be dark and some of these liquids are not strong.
Bailey C.
Troy, MI
I've been looking for the perfect eyeliner, one that will not smudge up or take an extra brush to perfect. Is this the product I'm looking for? How hard is the brush tip and how dark does the color come out?
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this product easy to use or is it hard to get a precise line ?
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been looking to replace my old faithful NYC liquid liner with something that is higher end. I love YSL but I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much on a liner and I could end up not even liking it. Is it worth the price? Help!