Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Brandy V.Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Laila A.Yves Saint Laurent The Black Eyeliner - YSL - Brow & Liner - The Black Eyeliner - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Rosa R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is a good liner! Goes on quite nicely and I'd say worth every penny! I have trouble finding liner that goes on smoothly and I haven't had trouble with this one! It just glides! The packaging is cute too!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite product the eyeliner really is good you have an easy applicator and it has a dark eye shadow it's kinda pricey but it's worth the hype I really approve of this product
Kanisha G.
I thought this was an amazing thing I could ever find to put on as makeup because after trying so many other products it didn't work like this one does.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
This product is amazing! The packaging is so cool and it's so easy to apply and use. It's so vibrant and one of my favorites
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
This is one of the only eyeliners that I use, and I absolutely love it. It's creamy, and stays on my eyes all day.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
Great eyeliner all around. Easy application and goes on smooth and dries well without smudging or moving around
Agnieszka J.
Great product, i would recommend this for people who like liquid eyeliners. It does not smudge at all..
Samantha G.
This is one of the best eyeliners ever. It lasts and lasts, too bad I can't really find it anymore.
Rhiannon  H.
Saint Johns , FL
This is a great liner, love the quality. Works Great for brows too. I like the color too.
Riya D.
Hillsborough , NJ
The perfect true black liner! I use this everyday as it has become my holy grail product! I love the sleek look of the packaging, and I've been consistently buying this! I would recommend this to anyone in need of a great liner!!
Debbie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so excited to try this since I'm such a makeup junkie. My question is, how dark is this black? I like things to be dark and some of these liquids are not strong.
Bailey C.
Troy, MI
I've been looking for the perfect eyeliner, one that will not smudge up or take an extra brush to perfect. Is this the product I'm looking for? How hard is the brush tip and how dark does the color come out?
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
How long does This last? does it run?
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this product easy to use or is it hard to get a precise line ?