Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder uploaded by Anastasiya A.Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder uploaded by Rosa B.Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder uploaded by Salone F.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

SUMMER LOOK 2014: “BLEUS LUMIERE”. Inspired by YVES Saint Laurent’s fascination with the various hues of blues of the sea. Summer Look 2014 captures the alluring contrast between the fresh Mediterranean sea, with the glowing warmth of summer beaches to achieve the signature YSL radiance.pes.

OCTINOXATE 6% . INACTIVE INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS INACTIFS : TALC . SYNTHETIC WAX . NYLON-12 . PTFE . MAGNESIUM STEARATE . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . MICA . OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE . DIMETHICONE . PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE . LAUROYL LYSINE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . SQUALANE . POLYQUATERNIUM-61.[+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . ALUMINA . SILICA. ] "9YT09-1U"

Rachel M.
One of my favorite bronzers but I use it sparingly because of the cost. Excellent for tan skin especially during the summer. Gives me a glow I just don’t find with other bronzers! Matte finish and smells good!
Tammy E.
Columbus, OH
This is so velvety smooth it feels like silk when you touch it. It lasts such a long time, and is really good for no-make up, make up days. The problem with this is that it can remove your foundation/bb cream/tint if you rub it in a little too much, so be mindful of that. Other than that, it's one of the few bronzers that doesn't make me look muddy.
Genesis G.
Fort Wayne
I love the YSL bronzer! I give it a thumbs up! It's a Matte finish but there is hint of shimmer. Which I love. I have an olive skin color and it suits me pretty well and yes I sometimes do have to build it up but not as much as other makeup brands I've used. Yes I would recommend it to others
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
YSL does it again and creates a flattering bronzer that works for almost every skin tone. I love how this isn't too orange for my pale skin and having SPF is such a bonus factor (because who really wants to burn). Love this for contouring as well!
Anastasiya A.
Review for: 30 Terre Saharienne more...
This bronzer can be used alone or over makeup. It has a very light feel and blurs skin imperfections. It's great for the summer because the texture is a gel cream that blends easily. I am a beauty fanatic and I think that this bronzer is like nothing else on the market. Try it, you will love it.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: 2 Copper Sand more...
YES!!!! This bronzer is everything. I have really pale skin and it adds just enough color to give my skin a nice color. It's really great for the summer because it's very golden. I absolutely love YSL!
Elsa N.
Longmont
Review for: 30 Terre Saharienne more...
Great bronzer. Its more for the people that don't really like to use a more natural bronzer. The pigmentation on it is not as i would like it, especially of the price. I think i would sip on the bronzers.
Natalia G.
Review for: 3 Golden Sand more...
You must have in your makeup kit , giving you this very original feature that only the sun
can provide
For me that touch of color is paramount as it provides a balance of brightness
yuri r.
I love there blushes or face powderd they have for every skin and they dont look to harsh on the skin just perfect for a simple look
Nellie B.
Tucson
This bronzer is stunning! It was not patchy at all and blended out really nicely. It just doesn't work for all skin tones.
Stephanie  G.
San Francisco, CA
How is this product going for you guys?
Olivia A.
Is this shimmery? And does it clog pores
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
Does this work well on dark skin tones?
Neha D.
Does work on medium dark skin tones?

Amazon