BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Extremely fine and silky, this complete eye contour treatment features a selection of high-performance active ingredients to regenerate, energize and enhance the eye area. Upon application, the eyes light up. The eye contour is smoothed and refreshed. Day after day, dark circles and puffiness fade away. Freed from fatigue, the eyes look visibly younger. Brand: Yves Saint Laurent. Style Name: Yves Saint Laurent 'Temps Majeur' Eye Contour. Style Number: 159188. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Marcia L.
The Dalles, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, let it be known that I adore all things Saint Laurent. I must now say that I had a really nasty allergic reaction to the eye contour (itching, swelling, tearing, etc,). It was way too harsh for me. I cannot recommend it to others, but I am sure that many, if not most of you reading this, will not have the negative experience I did. YSL produces such a quality line of makeup/treatment products and it will no doubt be just lovely for you.
Joanamarie V.
So hi it's my moms product them I used it once and I'm totally shookt its my first time to used it back then so I didn't expect that it's good and nice to me yes it haves nice packaging but not that handy because it's kind a heavy for me yes if I find some store that have this product i differently buying some of this