BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Kelly B.
Bailrigg, Lancaster
I am on my maybe 5th bottle of this foundation now?? and i've got another stocked in for when I finish this one! I'm colour BR30 which is a perfect shade for me. There is such a variety of shades to choose from! It is medium-full coverage without feeling too heavy on your face (some full coverage foundations feel like paint on my face i swear!) so it's good for both day and night. It is worth the price 100%... I wouldn't have bought so many if I didnt think so!
Braydee P.
This product is so pricey but I found it SO worth the money! It's lightweight, it has a gentle, lovely, floral scent, and it has medium/full coverage! This applies beautifully to the skin with a sponge OR a brush, and it gives a very natural glow. My only complaint would be that it doesn't apply well with certain primers, specifically kinds without pore minimizing or blurring--it can really bring out your pores if you don't have a good primer to combine with it!
Jenny O.
Not long ago I went into the shopping centre to look for a new foundation. I tried their tester for this foundation which was incredible it feels so light against the skin, full coverage even has a lovely scent in it. Was so easy to find the colour To match my skin comes in all different shades perfect for every skin type! Would highly recommend Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
Maryam D.
Coventry
I love this foundation. It’s a medium to full coverage and it has a beautiful luminosity! The packaging is so luxurious in a glass bottle. My favourite YSL foundation so far. Would definitely re purchase!
Lucy H.
Bierton, Buckinghamshire
It’s a lovely foundation. Really glowy without looking greasy. Flawless finish and nicely set with powder. The packaging is very luxe and exactly what you would expect from YSL. My only downside is that it only lasts a couple of hours before I need to powder my T-Zone. I would hope that it would have a little more staying power.
Shawni M.
leven fife
I bought this foundation last week and I wasn’t really sure on it, I tried it and loved the outcome of my makeup, has a really nice finish I bought it for £32 out of Debenhams and couldn’t have got a better foundation will definitely be buying this again👍🏻
Georgia E.
Huyton , Liverpool
One of my all time favourite foundations!!! It is abit on the pricey side but it’s amazing. It blends seamlessly and feels amazing on your face, it’s not too thick but has really good coverage, I’m already on my third one 🙊
Eshani W.
Dubai
This is the best foundation I have ever used in my life. It's really easy to apply and blend into your skin, I received this fountain as a gift from a friend but I bought a new bottle as soon as it finished. It has a great texture and makes your skin feel hydrated. Definitely something to try.
Arrate O.
Yves Saint Laurent website says:

"8 Hours of beauty sleep in a drop.

Advanced Formula. The magic light of Touche Éclat in the 1st radiance awakening foundation by YSL Beauty. More fatigue-defying and better flawless coverage than ever.

Enriched with the stimulating power of Ruscus Extract, the anti-fatigue formula energizes skin by stimulating micro-circulation and targeting dullness to instantly improve skin brightness and luminosity. Vitamin E protects against free-radicals. Weightless feel. 8 hours"

Having read this and trust me, another hundreds of reviews on this product ( I always do it before I buy any makeup ) I came to realize there was a kind of love/hate relation between the foundation´s new formula and many girls out there. So I did my own thing and got my hands on it. YSL web site mentions a tone of qualities, us want in our go-to foundations, and I´m just going to go ahead and add that it will look much more natural and even on your skin if you do apply it with a beauty blender/sponge. The first layer can be very sheer, but the coverage is amazing even for just one layer! I don't ever go for another layer with any foundations, but of course you can build up the coverage to your preference as the formula of this is super light weight on the skin so it blends like a dream. I love the satin feel and the dewy finish it provides.

There is a total of 24 shades to choose between BD = warm, BR = cool, and B = neutral undertones. I fell under warm undertones and I was match perfectly to BD25.

Diana R.
Mykolaiv
The bottle itself looks impressive, dense and high-quality glass, elegant cover, in general, to the design I have no complaints, in my opinion, luxury products simply do not have the right to look bad! The dispenser is convenient and works properly. By density, the medium is average, it can be seen in the photo that it is draining, but it is not fast. In general, the tonal behaves terribly on the face, the skin with it is very oily and I want to wash soon, I tried to apply it to the base, I also experimented with caring cosmetics as a basis, but all is vain, it's terrible in all cases, so I do not have anything Remained, except how to throw it into the far corner and write this sad tip.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!