BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Nicole B.
Preston , Lanchishire
I absolutely love this foundation, for someone with dry skin it looks so glow and healthy. Don't get me wrong it isn't the cheapest however the finish is worth it. I find a lot of foundations look so dry on my skin and feel so uncomfortable whereas this feels like silk on the skin. The packaging is just very luxury however not the best for travel or if you are clumsy as it is a glass bottle. Overall if you have dry skin I would definitely suggest you give this a go.
Kelly B.
Blackpool
I am on my maybe 5th bottle of this foundation now?? and i've got another stocked in for when I finish this one! I'm colour BR30 which is a perfect shade for me. There is such a variety of shades to choose from! It is medium-full coverage without feeling too heavy on your face (some full coverage foundations feel like paint on my face i swear!) so it's good for both day and night. It is worth the price 100%... I wouldn't have bought so many if I didnt think so!
Braydee P.
This product is so pricey but I found it SO worth the money! It's lightweight, it has a gentle, lovely, floral scent, and it has medium/full coverage! This applies beautifully to the skin with a sponge OR a brush, and it gives a very natural glow. My only complaint would be that it doesn't apply well with certain primers, specifically kinds without pore minimizing or blurring--it can really bring out your pores if you don't have a good primer to combine with it!
Ebani B.
Newcastle upon Tyne , ['', '', '']
I can not get enough of this foundation! I bought this at my local boots counter a few years back and I loved it since! My skin type is sensitive but also acne prone. This foundation gives me a very nearly full coverage look but also a very dewy look, I go for nude and wow I love it, could recommend to millions more than once I love it that much! Do not hesitate to buy!
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
My holy grail foundation! The most natural foundation with medium coverage and all day lasting. This foundation is my go to for a special day or night out. It's more on the pricier side but worth every penny. Looks super natural and radiant on my skin, even out my skin tone leaves my face looking and feeling lux.
Maryam D.
Coventry, West Midlands
I love this foundation. It’s a medium to full coverage and it has a beautiful luminosity! The packaging is so luxurious in a glass bottle. My favourite YSL foundation so far. Would definitely re purchase!
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
One of my all time favourite foundations!!! It is abit on the pricey side but it’s amazing. It blends seamlessly and feels amazing on your face, it’s not too thick but has really good coverage, I’m already on my third one 🙊
Elizabeth M.
Buckhaven , Fife
I love this makeup for a dewy finish kinda day feels lightweight on my skin and natural it's build able and does leave you looking heavy it goes on great with a sponge and lasts all day I would recommend this if you don't want a heavy coverage
Arrate O.
Yves Saint Laurent website says:

"8 Hours of beauty sleep in a drop.

Advanced Formula. The magic light of Touche Éclat in the 1st radiance awakening foundation by YSL Beauty. More fatigue-defying and better flawless coverage than ever.

Enriched with the stimulating power of Ruscus Extract, the anti-fatigue formula energizes skin by stimulating micro-circulation and targeting dullness to instantly improve skin brightness and luminosity. Vitamin E protects against free-radicals. Weightless feel. 8 hours"

Having read this and trust me, another hundreds of reviews on this product ( I always do it before I buy any makeup ) I came to realize there was a kind of love/hate relation between the foundation´s new formula and many girls out there. So I did my own thing and got my hands on it. YSL web site mentions a tone of qualities, us want in our go-to foundations, and I´m just going to go ahead and add that it will look much more natural and even on your skin if you do apply it with a beauty blender/sponge. The first layer can be very sheer, but the coverage is amazing even for just one layer! I don't ever go for another layer with any foundations, but of course you can build up the coverage to your preference as the formula of this is super light weight on the skin so it blends like a dream. I love the satin feel and the dewy finish it provides.

There is a total of 24 shades to choose between BD = warm, BR = cool, and B = neutral undertones. I fell under warm undertones and I was match perfectly to BD25.

Mia M.
Richmond, BC
One of my favourite foundations I've tried this year. It's comfortable on the skin, has satin finish, lasts all day, and doesn't settle into fine lines. I would definitely purchase it again!
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?