BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Jannely s.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Yves saint laurent has been one of my best foundation. Iy is very easy to apply and kinda affordable but worth the price. This leaves your skin smooth soft and i will definitely but it again when my makeup finishes.
Carolien M.
Hello🤓 so i recently picked up the yves saint laurent touche eclat foundation. i was looking for a full coverage satin finish long lastig foundation, my skintone is light en dry skintype. so did it wear up to my wishes? for me, no.
I tried applying it with a beautyblender with a primer underneath but it didnt really stick to my skin well, i tried it with a brush but then the coverage was less , the finish is satin to matte and it wears pretty well but for the price i would rather pick up a mac studio finish foundation !
Katie L.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
This is perfect. It's full coverage and I only need one and half pumps from it to cover my full face. I've tried so many high end foundations and this one fairs to be the best one. It lasts all day, I used to wear it when I was doing 12 hour days at work, it was still full coverage at the end, and can be applied using a beauty blender or a brush. It's not too watery so it lays well on your face well and is easily blended in.

The only problem with this is it's a little pricey £32.50 in England and if you have any dryness on your face it can sometimes highlight it. But I find with a good skin care routine and the right primer this is perfect.
claire c.
Glasgow
this foundation gives a gorgeous medium finish that can be built up but look natural, it is totally worth the price and there is nothing that compares to this, i will definitely be buying this foundation again!!
Jenny O.
Not long ago I went into the shopping centre to look for a new foundation. I tried their tester for this foundation which was incredible it feels so light against the skin, full coverage even has a lovely scent in it. Was so easy to find the colour To match my skin comes in all different shades perfect for every skin type! Would highly recommend Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
Angie R.
North York, ON
I hate this foundation. There I said it. I saw so many people raving about it so splurged to get it. It was disappointing to say the least and not worth the price tag. Coverage-wise, it was good. The foundation was definitely build able and they offered a wide range for different skin tones. However, I find that the foundation is very thick and doesn't apply nicely on my skin. I tried switching up different tools for application and I still don't like it. I even tried mixing it with face serums but the finish just wasn't what I was looking for. My face feels very cakey with this foundation and I don't like the feeling of makeup sitting on my face the whole day. It also makes me look super oily. This just wasn't right for me.
Lucy H.
Bierton, Buckinghamshire
It’s a lovely foundation. Really glowy without looking greasy. Flawless finish and nicely set with powder. The packaging is very luxe and exactly what you would expect from YSL. My only downside is that it only lasts a couple of hours before I need to powder my T-Zone. I would hope that it would have a little more staying power.
Shazia B.
 fell in love with this foundation when it first came out. I loved the texture of it on my skin the design on the bottle and the fact that it would last a long period of time. However, I went to replace my foundation and discovered it had changed!! The colour that I used to have is now so much darker than my skin tone making it extremely difficult to blend. I am so disappointed because this was the one foundation that was perfect and I didn't mind spending the money for due to how good the product used to be. I now feel I cannot use this product anymore and will have to find another foundation which I will be happier with.
Vesta H.
North Lanarkshire , Coatbridge
Probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried. I have dry skin and this foundation applied flawlessly every single time. It has a radiant, dewy finish but it isn’t overwhelming or oily looking. The first shade I purchased, during the summer, matched me perfectly and now I have found a lighter one that suits my less tanned complexion. The packaging feels luxurious and my first bottle has lasted me a really long time. One downside is that this foundation is on the expensive side as expected for YSL products.
Rachel M.
Falkirk
I love this foundation - it's a staple in my make up bag.

The packaging is perfect, glass bottle, gold lid and a pump to ensure you can use every last bit of product, it's just perfect.

The texture is dreamy, the clout match is so good it blends straight in to my skin, it's lightweight and doesn't shift and makes my skin glow from within - I could not speak higher of this foundation, it's beautiful.

Go out, get a sample from your nearest ysl counter and I assure you, you will not be disappointed.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!