BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

kathy P.
Se ve que cubre todo el rostro como debe de ser como si fuera natural sin dejar emplegostes en los teléfonos.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this foundation. It goes on smoothly and stays on. It's kinda pricey but it is one of my favorites.
Krystal S.
Soooo good really good brand and good foundation really pigmented love it recommend love it !!!! Awsome
Alejandra L.
I love this foundation it helps me a lot not only my also my friends they love it it really works
it works miracles definitely worth it!! A bit pricey but very much worth it
Zoe M.
I have previously owned this foundation in the shade B50 and loved it.... that was before I self tanned. Once I have tanned I found that the shade B60 is too "grey" on my skin and also it broke me out!. My pores got so blocked :(. So now I have returned the foundation and am trying to salvage my okish skin back!. My friend however loved it on me but unfortunately that wasn't enough. I didn't like the shade ranges as the BD run very yellow and the BR are too pink for me :(. I know the formula has also changed therefore I think the b50 was the old one as I had no issues. It's a no from me but it's a very popular foundation amongst others x
Katie F.
i love this foundation in summer, but the lightest shade is a tiny bit too dark for me in winter! It is full coverage, gorgeous colour and just really lovely. It is very expensive and it’s not the most long wearing foundation i’ve tried, especially because i have dry/combination skin so in my dry patches it clings a bit and oily parts it cracks a bit. Id say if your skin is combination/normal, you’ll love this foundation!
Angie R.
North York, OH
I hate this foundation. There I said it. I saw so many people raving about it so splurged to get it. It was disappointing to say the least and not worth the price tag. Coverage-wise, it was good. The foundation was definitely build able and they offered a wide range for different skin tones. However, I find that the foundation is very thick and doesn't apply nicely on my skin. I tried switching up different tools for application and I still don't like it. I even tried mixing it with face serums but the finish just wasn't what I was looking for. My face feels very cakey with this foundation and I don't like the feeling of makeup sitting on my face the whole day. It also makes me look super oily. This just wasn't right for me.
Shazia B.
 fell in love with this foundation when it first came out. I loved the texture of it on my skin the design on the bottle and the fact that it would last a long period of time. However, I went to replace my foundation and discovered it had changed!! The colour that I used to have is now so much darker than my skin tone making it extremely difficult to blend. I am so disappointed because this was the one foundation that was perfect and I didn't mind spending the money for due to how good the product used to be. I now feel I cannot use this product anymore and will have to find another foundation which I will be happier with.
Tanya D.
Clacton on sea , Essex
This product looks so so natural on the skin!
My skin type is dry cheeks oily T-zone, with a few spots!
I brought it at Debenhams it cost me about £30 pounds, which I don’t think is pricey due to it being so full coverage! I would happily but it again!!
And I would happily recommend it to family.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!