BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this foundation. It goes on smoothly and stays on. It's kinda pricey but it is one of my favorites.
Krystal S.
Soooo good really good brand and good foundation really pigmented love it recommend love it !!!! Awsome
Alejandra L.
I love this foundation it helps me a lot not only my also my friends they love it it really works
LEAR28018 A.
Esta base es extremadamente buena, no deja grumos en la piel y es fácil de aplicar con un acabo brillante... me encanta♥
Megan E.
Oh my goodness if you have never tried this foundation I recommend it so much it is the best medium coverage foundation I've ever used and it builds up so easy to a full coverage foundation they have a variety of shades you can pick from and you get a good amount of product in the bottle
Jailene R.
This foundation is great! It was recommended to me by a friend. I was hesitant to purchase it at first since it is pricey, but I'm glad I did. I use one and a half pump for my entire face and it gives the coverage I need. as well as, leaves me a sublet glow. The only con I have, which is not a deal breaker for me, is that I find that using a brush is much better than using a sponge. I have noticed that using a sponge the product begins to dry faster. Over all, I recommend.
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation I barely bought It like 2 weeks ago and I just love It . It's full coverage it's packaging is nice and fancy and the craziest thing about this foundation that it literally smells like roses !!!
Selena S.
This is a beautiful velvety smooth matte foundation. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. Treat yo self.
In my opinion this is one of the best foundation I ever use🙌🏼 , I really recommend this!!!!!
Make sure you get it because you are going to feel your own yourself using thissssssss
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
This was very much an impulse buy but god, I immediately fell in love. Pros include nice coverage, one pump goes a long way, takes two minutes to blend I swear, and glowy skin that doesn't come close to oily. I have normal skin, but usually for this foundation I use a primer that fills pores. It does have a slight smell but idk. Usually foundations are impossible for me but this I love to death.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!