BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product seems amazing I would love to review this product because it’s my favorite and I always wanted to try it out.
LEAR28018 A.
Esta base es extremadamente buena, no deja grumos en la piel y es fácil de aplicar con un acabo brillante... me encanta♥
Erica L.
I consider myself lucky to have found this foundation in my shade and in my opinion is the best foundation on the market.
janae J.
I love this makeup even though it costs a lot but it's a very good foundation it stays in place it's not like too liquidy
Tayler-Rae F.
Austin
Medium coverage, leaves the perfect glow/dewiness to the face. Has a decent range of colors to choose from. Long lasting.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
It's not full coverage, it doesnt claim to be.It gives you a natural look. Yes it's worth investing in this product.
jazmyne c.
Phoenix
This foundation is full coverage ! I totally recommend i used it once and it lasted the whole day and i loved it.
johni h.
I'm so glad I found this! This foundation is awesome its definitely worth the money! It makes me skin flawless
Zara A.
Ticonderoga, NY
Very light coverage but great for the summer, can withhold summer heat and fades beautifully and unnoticeable
Selena S.
This is a beautiful velvety smooth matte foundation. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. Treat yo self.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!