BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Victoria Z.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing foundation!! Me & my mom have been using this since it first came out & we love it so much. It leaves your skin very hydrated & with a beauty blender it applies beautifully.
In my opinion this is one of the best foundation I ever use🙌🏼 , I really recommend this!!!!!
Make sure you get it because you are going to feel your own yourself using thissssssss
Jennifer L.
La Jolla
I love this foundation! It has good coverage, and it buffed out smoothly... my only issue would be the shade range! But otherwise, I would recommend y to anyone :) I will most likely buy this product again!
Ragda K.
Fountain valley
This foundation is little heavy for my face or liking. I usually go for and everyday natural look. But when applying make for specials evens this is my go to foundation for it being a great cover up
Jayla b.
Even though this product is more on the expensive side I do love this product I got a sample size of this and I absolutely love it definitely want to get a full size
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation I barely bought It like 2 weeks ago and I just love It . It's full coverage it's packaging is nice and fancy and the craziest thing about this foundation that it literally smells like roses !!!
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is so glowy! The coverage is perfect and the finish is natural and flawless! Blends amazing and has many colors! Recommend to all people!
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
I would recommend this product. It's very light weight on your skin and it doesn't feel caked on. It feels natural as if I wasn't wearing any at all.
Myriam R.
I tried this one time. I did like it it feel good on my skin it was easy to apply on my skin and fell light in my skin and last me a good time
guadalupe E.
1008 west 3300 south apt 2107
 One of the best foundations  i've ever tried gives me a flawless finish well worth the price definitely recommend this foundation
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!