BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Myriam R.
I tried this one time. I did like it it feel good on my skin it was easy to apply on my skin and fell light in my skin and last me a good time
guadalupe E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
 One of the best foundations  i've ever tried gives me a flawless finish well worth the price definitely recommend this foundation
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product seems amazing I would love to review this product because it’s my favorite and I always wanted to try it out.
Tayler-Rae F.
Austin
Medium coverage, leaves the perfect glow/dewiness to the face. Has a decent range of colors to choose from. Long lasting.
janae J.
I love this makeup even though it costs a lot but it's a very good foundation it stays in place it's not like too liquidy
Erica L.
I consider myself lucky to have found this foundation in my shade and in my opinion is the best foundation on the market.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
It's not full coverage, it doesnt claim to be.It gives you a natural look. Yes it's worth investing in this product.
jazmyne c.
Phoenix
This foundation is full coverage ! I totally recommend i used it once and it lasted the whole day and i loved it.
kathy P.
Se ve que cubre todo el rostro como debe de ser como si fuera natural sin dejar emplegostes en los teléfonos.
Zara A.
Ticonderoga, NY
Very light coverage but great for the summer, can withhold summer heat and fades beautifully and unnoticeable
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!