BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite foundations. The finish is stunning and although it has a slight fragrance it isn't overpowering or unpleasant. It doesn't set into fine lines and it's great for my dry skin.
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolute favorite foundation! It has good coverage but at the same time is so light and dewy, a lot of people wouldn't even realize u had foundation on because it isn't cakey. I love it and will continue buying it forever! Lol
Jackie L.
Clayton, NC
Very pricy, but you get the quality you expect. It has very nice coverage and it very blendable and buildable. I bought mine at sephora and i find that it's pretty easy to use but the pump can get messy really quick. Would recommend.
Larissa C.
95367
This foundation is so good but a little pricey for me on the other hand I am a repeat user of this product! It is very esay to apply and has a very full coverage and do recommend others this product!
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
As a highly well recommend brand! The quality in this product is great I love the coverage and the smell. It's easy to blend out on the sling using a brush or a beauty blender
Jennifer L.
La Jolla
I love this foundation! It has good coverage, and it buffed out smoothly... my only issue would be the shade range! But otherwise, I would recommend y to anyone :) I will most likely buy this product again!
Ragda K.
Fountain valley
This foundation is little heavy for my face or liking. I usually go for and everyday natural look. But when applying make for specials evens this is my go to foundation for it being a great cover up
Jayla b.
Even though this product is more on the expensive side I do love this product I got a sample size of this and I absolutely love it definitely want to get a full size
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is so glowy! The coverage is perfect and the finish is natural and flawless! Blends amazing and has many colors! Recommend to all people!
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
I would recommend this product. It's very light weight on your skin and it doesn't feel caked on. It feels natural as if I wasn't wearing any at all.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!