BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Nicole N.
My favorite foundation...so natural looking and feels so clean...I use the YSL primer as well and feel the foundation wears well for up to 10 hours! Nice color range smells nice too not thick orrunny...just a nice consistency!
Deydra B.
This foundation applies Matt and I love it it is simple to apply and just perfect I buy this often because of how much I use it I apply it with a beauty blender the cost is fair for the amount in the bottle I would buy it again and you should too by how it applys
Janaya M.
Columbia
I'd must admit when I first tested it out I had no faith in it lasting. But boy was I wrong it lasted all night way better than my mac foundation. The packaging makes it seem like it's for royalty in which we are 👑
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Yes this foundation is pricey but the coverage it gives you OMG it's well worth it!!! I'm the type that is oily skin and this foundation works for me!! It's amazing this is the type of foundation I wear to go out.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite foundations. The finish is stunning and although it has a slight fragrance it isn't overpowering or unpleasant. It doesn't set into fine lines and it's great for my dry skin.
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolute favorite foundation! It has good coverage but at the same time is so light and dewy, a lot of people wouldn't even realize u had foundation on because it isn't cakey. I love it and will continue buying it forever! Lol
Larissa C.
95367
This foundation is so good but a little pricey for me on the other hand I am a repeat user of this product! It is very esay to apply and has a very full coverage and do recommend others this product!
Jackie L.
Clayton, NC
Very pricy, but you get the quality you expect. It has very nice coverage and it very blendable and buildable. I bought mine at sephora and i find that it's pretty easy to use but the pump can get messy really quick. Would recommend.
Carolien M.
Hello🤓 so i recently picked up the yves saint laurent touche eclat foundation. i was looking for a full coverage satin finish long lastig foundation, my skintone is light en dry skintype. so did it wear up to my wishes? for me, no.
I tried applying it with a beautyblender with a primer underneath but it didnt really stick to my skin well, i tried it with a brush but then the coverage was less , the finish is satin to matte and it wears pretty well but for the price i would rather pick up a mac studio finish foundation !
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
As a highly well recommend brand! The quality in this product is great I love the coverage and the smell. It's easy to blend out on the sling using a brush or a beauty blender
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!