BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Jannely s.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Yves saint laurent has been one of my best foundation. Iy is very easy to apply and kinda affordable but worth the price. This leaves your skin smooth soft and i will definitely but it again when my makeup finishes.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
I like this foundation. I don't think that it offers full coverage but it gets the job done. I think that I could have purchased a much cheaper product that would have done the same thing. I do like the way it makes my skin  look but I don't think its anything special.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Probably my favorite foundation that I have tried, and I have tried so many since they reformulated the Make Up Forever HD foundation, which was my perfect foundation. I gave it four stars because I don't love the ingredient list, but I will still use this.
Jenny T.
Love this foundation gives me a medium to full coverage. Layers well non cakey. Although I wish it lasted a little longer on me lasted about 3hrs  without retouch after that I had to blot and retouch not a deal breaker for me because the finish is beautiful
Gabriela F.
Houston
This foundation it's wonderful for my skin it has a full  coverage my skin tone is medium honey it work really good and I love it a lot I had bought it twice but I change a new one and it doesn't compare to others because this one actually have full coverage.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
This was very much an impulse buy but god, I immediately fell in love. Pros include nice coverage, one pump goes a long way, takes two minutes to blend I swear, and glowy skin that doesn't come close to oily. I have normal skin, but usually for this foundation I use a primer that fills pores. It does have a slight smell but idk. Usually foundations are impossible for me but this I love to death.
Jessica S.
Oak Creek, WI
I have oily skin and I wear foundation every day. I usually go for full coverage matte foundations because of my skin. This is the fist and only dewy foundation I will wear it is beautiful and it lasts all day which I need. Beautiful foundation.
Katie P.
This is a pretty foundation but on my skin it's very difficult to work with. When I first tried it, I used a primer before and it caused the foundation to separate upon application. The finish is nice and radiant. Coverage is light to medium.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Seriously....the best coverage in a foundation you will ever find. It does go on a bit thick, but that's the beauty of it. You don't need much! It blends evenly and smells great! It lasts all day without primer. I will be buying this as soon as I'm out.
Allison W.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I LOVE this foundation. My skin doesn't like to mesh well with many foundations, it tends to break it up and my skin ends up an oily mess. This has helped control my oil a bit more. Great staying power as well. It is very pricey however a little goes a long way with this foundation!
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!