BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Probably my favorite foundation that I have tried, and I have tried so many since they reformulated the Make Up Forever HD foundation, which was my perfect foundation. I gave it four stars because I don't love the ingredient list, but I will still use this.
Jenny T.
Love this foundation gives me a medium to full coverage. Layers well non cakey. Although I wish it lasted a little longer on me lasted about 3hrs  without retouch after that I had to blot and retouch not a deal breaker for me because the finish is beautiful
Gabriela F.
Houston
This foundation it's wonderful for my skin it has a full  coverage my skin tone is medium honey it work really good and I love it a lot I had bought it twice but I change a new one and it doesn't compare to others because this one actually have full coverage.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Love it!! -
Saw the cute little package while I was in line and fell in love. Looked super pretty with all the stars inside. I use this as an under-eye concealer and it does a great job of brightening up the area. Its super creamy and blends really well. I also occasionally use it down the bridge of my nose and forehead as a highlighter and it looks great! I do wish the price was a little lower but its worth it. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Katie P.
This is a pretty foundation but on my skin it's very difficult to work with. When I first tried it, I used a primer before and it caused the foundation to separate upon application. The finish is nice and radiant. Coverage is light to medium.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Seriously....the best coverage in a foundation you will ever find. It does go on a bit thick, but that's the beauty of it. You don't need much! It blends evenly and smells great! It lasts all day without primer. I will be buying this as soon as I'm out.
Nicole N.
My favorite foundation...so natural looking and feels so clean...I use the YSL primer as well and feel the foundation wears well for up to 10 hours! Nice color range smells nice too not thick orrunny...just a nice consistency!
Deydra B.
This foundation applies Matt and I love it it is simple to apply and just perfect I buy this often because of how much I use it I apply it with a beauty blender the cost is fair for the amount in the bottle I would buy it again and you should too by how it applys
Janaya M.
Columbia
I'd must admit when I first tested it out I had no faith in it lasting. But boy was I wrong it lasted all night way better than my mac foundation. The packaging makes it seem like it's for royalty in which we are 👑
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Yes this foundation is pricey but the coverage it gives you OMG it's well worth it!!! I'm the type that is oily skin and this foundation works for me!! It's amazing this is the type of foundation I wear to go out.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!