BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Beatriz C.
League City, TX
I love this foundation! It has the perfect coverage for me. It's full coverage without it not being too heavy. I love the smell, it's light but smells clean. It is pricey but worth it. I also like that it has spf. I bought it at Sephora and will definitely repurchase.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation. It's medium coverage and it's buildable. The finish is gorgeous, it's not matte or too dewy, and can be set with powder and still look very natural. It has a good shade range and I've worn it all day and it doesn't make me break out. I almost fee like my skin looks nicer after having worn this a few weeks. It is pricey but I would definitely buy again!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I ordered the Yves Saint Laurent makeup online after I received 3 free samples of this makeup from Sephora. It was very runny unfortunately I had to return it because both colors were too dark. Our Sephora store just recently opened and they don't carry this brand.
Erica J.
 I can't say enough positive things about this foundation.  It is full coverage but never looks cakey on the skin.   It's perfect for all skin types and looks amazing on more mature skin.  I don't even have to wear a primer with this foundation because it looks flawless. It has a dewy finish so I do recommend setting your t-zone with a translucent powder.
Megan E.
Oh my goodness if you have never tried this foundation I recommend it so much it is the best medium coverage foundation I've ever used and it builds up so easy to a full coverage foundation they have a variety of shades you can pick from and you get a good amount of product in the bottle
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
Beautiful foundation. Goes on medium coverage but can easily be built to full. Gives a very natural dewy beautiful glow and feels very light weight. It is a little warm toned so if you have very cool or yellow toned skin, it may come out a little pink/orange. But still a beautiful foundation worth the money.
houda M.
YSL foundation is the best decision I have ever made at sephora. I wanted to have something higher end foundation which had full coverage and at the same time gave me a glamed look. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a higher foundation this is one of the best foundation.
Lindsey B.
Hamilton
This product is okay. The price is too high for a foundation that doesn't have any coverage. The shading isn't very good either. I used the whole bottle trying it with other products because of the cost I spend on it. It was honestly a complete let down with the amount of money I spent.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Love it!! -
Saw the cute little package while I was in line and fell in love. Looked super pretty with all the stars inside. I use this as an under-eye concealer and it does a great job of brightening up the area. Its super creamy and blends really well. I also occasionally use it down the bridge of my nose and forehead as a highlighter and it looks great! I do wish the price was a little lower but its worth it. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Fiona L.
Great foundation.
Bought it at sephora. Applies really smoothly and blends out nice with a medium coverage that looks and feels natural. It's the first time i bought it and will definetly buy again. Really longlasting too.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!