BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Sherin J.
I really love this product. Its not too dewy or matte. Just a beautiful product, honestly. The packaging is gorgeous and it is a very easy to use product. it also lasts very long and it has buildable coverage. It looks very natural and radiant. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because it has a horrible range of color tones, and I am speaking for us darker toned women. This needs to be changed!
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation. It's medium coverage and it's buildable. The finish is gorgeous, it's not matte or too dewy, and can be set with powder and still look very natural. It has a good shade range and I've worn it all day and it doesn't make me break out. I almost fee like my skin looks nicer after having worn this a few weeks. It is pricey but I would definitely buy again!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
I love this foundation! It has the perfect coverage for me. It's full coverage without it not being too heavy. I love the smell, it's light but smells clean. It is pricey but worth it. I also like that it has spf. I bought it at Sephora and will definitely repurchase.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I ordered the Yves Saint Laurent makeup online after I received 3 free samples of this makeup from Sephora. It was very runny unfortunately I had to return it because both colors were too dark. Our Sephora store just recently opened and they don't carry this brand.
Erica J.
 I can't say enough positive things about this foundation.  It is full coverage but never looks cakey on the skin.   It's perfect for all skin types and looks amazing on more mature skin.  I don't even have to wear a primer with this foundation because it looks flawless. It has a dewy finish so I do recommend setting your t-zone with a translucent powder.
houda M.
YSL foundation is the best decision I have ever made at sephora. I wanted to have something higher end foundation which had full coverage and at the same time gave me a glamed look. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a higher foundation this is one of the best foundation.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
Beautiful foundation. Goes on medium coverage but can easily be built to full. Gives a very natural dewy beautiful glow and feels very light weight. It is a little warm toned so if you have very cool or yellow toned skin, it may come out a little pink/orange. But still a beautiful foundation worth the money.
Lindsey B.
Hamilton
This product is okay. The price is too high for a foundation that doesn't have any coverage. The shading isn't very good either. I used the whole bottle trying it with other products because of the cost I spend on it. It was honestly a complete let down with the amount of money I spent.
Fiona L.
Great foundation.
Bought it at sephora. Applies really smoothly and blends out nice with a medium coverage that looks and feels natural. It's the first time i bought it and will definetly buy again. Really longlasting too.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Probably my favorite foundation that I have tried, and I have tried so many since they reformulated the Make Up Forever HD foundation, which was my perfect foundation. I gave it four stars because I don't love the ingredient list, but I will still use this.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?