BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s really expensive but it’s worth it, I would only use it on a nice occasion because it’s too much for every day use but it’s beautiful.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I haven't had much luck when it comes to designer foundation, which is odd. You think that designer foundation which is worth 5 times the amount of drugstore foundation and 3 times the amount of more reasonable brands foundation would be like gods gift to world. I'm going into this review with the idea that this foundation isn't going to change anything for me and I'll go running back to my benefit and bare minerals foundation. This Yves Saint Laurent foundation promises to reduce the look of fatigue and create flawless coverage. I have never tried a foundation quite like this. I applied the foundation to my brush and as soon as I applied it to my face the foundation was so smooth and soft and moisturizing. I fell in love with this foundation after the first stroke of my foundation brush. My skin was left looking flawless, feeling flawless, and having full coverage. I think I could even give up my bare minerals foundation that has been a personal favorite of mine for years. I am all about this foundation and I will be purchasing it in my winter shade, as my tan starts to fade away.
Ivan I.
I bought this on a whim and have to say it is pretty flawless. The shade range is excellent (I use BD25 and I'm an NC 20-25 in mac), the coverage is medium to full / buildable, (one pump is enough for my face) and it has a very natural and realistic semi-matte finish. The consistency is not very runny nor thick - somewhere in the middle. My favorite part is the scent...it smells kind of floral and reminds of the way a lipstick smells. Don't worry the smell goes away after you apply it, I just happen to find it really pleasant. The bottle also is really pretty and heavy. By the way, I'm using the new formula that has the black letters on it. I would definitely re-purchase even though it's up there in price ($58) it does go a long way.
Jailene R.
This foundation is great! It was recommended to me by a friend. I was hesitant to purchase it at first since it is pricey, but I'm glad I did. I use one and a half pump for my entire face and it gives the coverage I need. as well as, leaves me a sublet glow. The only con I have, which is not a deal breaker for me, is that I find that using a brush is much better than using a sponge. I have noticed that using a sponge the product begins to dry faster. Over all, I recommend.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
I purchased this foundation at Sephora. At first in the store it seemed to be a great foundation and matched my fair skin (since most makeup brands don't). So I purchased it and tried it out. Well, at first it was great, and I mean like a couple of hours great. The texture was a pro; smooth and covers a lot with a little. Con was the oxidation and how it lasted on for awhile. It turned to a slight orange tint and since my skin can get oily, it just made me look like a greasy Oompa Loompa.
It's like the Zebra gum; tastes great for a few seconds, then you spit it out.
I guess if you're not fair skinned and tend to no be oily it's great. Just not for me.
Kayla C.
North Bergen, NJ
What a beautiful Satin finish foundation! Leaves my skin looking air-brushed (not joking, literally Flawless). I'm almost out of my first bottle and I will definitely be going back to re-purchase. The only slight con I'd say is that since the consistency is so thin, this foundation needs to be set because it'll wipe off when it's touched. Regardless though, I always set my foundation with a powder so it's not really an added step for me. It is YSL, so the price is higher than most brands, but if you're looking to splurge, I give this one a thumbs up! Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Chelsea W.
Louisville, KY
Magic in a bottle! For all my dry skin beauties out there, the price tag is well worth it. The product feels lightweight and looks luminous, while still providing nice, buildable coverage. It looks especially pretty when applied with a makeup sponge. And of course, the beautiful YSL packaging simply cannot be beat. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that this particular product is SPF 22, which bundles skincare and makeup into one. I'd recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin looking for a breathable, dewy finish.
Elaine L.
This is my favorite liquid foundation of all of the high-end beauty brands. I like that the coverage is medium, buildable, still covers spots well and yet, keeps my skin breathable. (That's sometimes surprisingly hard to find!) Also, there's such a wide shade range that everyone will be able to find a shade that suits them. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin (I sometimes have eczema outbreaks and it doesn't trigger one at all!). Love it!
Gris H.
Way is this discontinued? The new version, I don't like it, as the old one. This was the perfection for me. it is the great foundation I have ever tried. End now I have to look for anther one, but I don't know what. This is so natural, medium coverage and buildable. I would buy it again if theres is in some place.
Sherin J.
I really love this product. Its not too dewy or matte. Just a beautiful product, honestly. The packaging is gorgeous and it is a very easy to use product. it also lasts very long and it has buildable coverage. It looks very natural and radiant. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because it has a horrible range of color tones, and I am speaking for us darker toned women. This needs to be changed!
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!