BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Courtney W.
Oelwein, IA
This foundation is runny, but it provides build able coverage. The formula does oxidize on the face, but nothing that would deter me from buying it. One layer for sheer to medium coverage, anymore than that and you have a great full coverage look.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville , GA
This foundation is so BOMB for normal to dry skin the smell is amazing, the feel is amazing, the coverage... AMAZING! if you are in the market for a hydrating, medium coverage foundation. This is for you!
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of my favorite foundations!! It's so full coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, I still have a half a bottle of it but I would defiantly consider buying it again! Love love love <3
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s really expensive but it’s worth it, I would only use it on a nice occasion because it’s too much for every day use but it’s beautiful.
Ivan I.
I bought this on a whim and have to say it is pretty flawless. The shade range is excellent (I use BD25 and I'm an NC 20-25 in mac), the coverage is medium to full / buildable, (one pump is enough for my face) and it has a very natural and realistic semi-matte finish. The consistency is not very runny nor thick - somewhere in the middle. My favorite part is the scent...it smells kind of floral and reminds of the way a lipstick smells. Don't worry the smell goes away after you apply it, I just happen to find it really pleasant. The bottle also is really pretty and heavy. By the way, I'm using the new formula that has the black letters on it. I would definitely re-purchase even though it's up there in price ($58) it does go a long way.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
I purchased this foundation at Sephora. At first in the store it seemed to be a great foundation and matched my fair skin (since most makeup brands don't). So I purchased it and tried it out. Well, at first it was great, and I mean like a couple of hours great. The texture was a pro; smooth and covers a lot with a little. Con was the oxidation and how it lasted on for awhile. It turned to a slight orange tint and since my skin can get oily, it just made me look like a greasy Oompa Loompa.
It's like the Zebra gum; tastes great for a few seconds, then you spit it out.
I guess if you're not fair skinned and tend to no be oily it's great. Just not for me.
Kayla C.
North Bergen, NJ
What a beautiful Satin finish foundation! Leaves my skin looking air-brushed (not joking, literally Flawless). I'm almost out of my first bottle and I will definitely be going back to re-purchase. The only slight con I'd say is that since the consistency is so thin, this foundation needs to be set because it'll wipe off when it's touched. Regardless though, I always set my foundation with a powder so it's not really an added step for me. It is YSL, so the price is higher than most brands, but if you're looking to splurge, I give this one a thumbs up! Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Chelsea W.
Louisville, KY
Magic in a bottle! For all my dry skin beauties out there, the price tag is well worth it. The product feels lightweight and looks luminous, while still providing nice, buildable coverage. It looks especially pretty when applied with a makeup sponge. And of course, the beautiful YSL packaging simply cannot be beat. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that this particular product is SPF 22, which bundles skincare and makeup into one. I'd recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin looking for a breathable, dewy finish.
Elaine L.
This is my favorite liquid foundation of all of the high-end beauty brands. I like that the coverage is medium, buildable, still covers spots well and yet, keeps my skin breathable. (That's sometimes surprisingly hard to find!) Also, there's such a wide shade range that everyone will be able to find a shade that suits them. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin (I sometimes have eczema outbreaks and it doesn't trigger one at all!). Love it!
Gris H.
Way is this discontinued? The new version, I don't like it, as the old one. This was the perfection for me. it is the great foundation I have ever tried. End now I have to look for anther one, but I don't know what. This is so natural, medium coverage and buildable. I would buy it again if theres is in some place.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?