BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Gemma C.
Dublin
Beautiful finish with this foundation .lightweight and melts into the skin. Light coverage but it is buildable
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Summer color is a dialect for the eyes I love it I hope get up the palet I like the color I advise you this day
Ali H.
oxford
I gave this product 5 stars as the coverage was amazing. I have quite a few bad spots and red patches on my face and this foundation covered it with no time or a lot of product.
I would definitely recommend.
Lauren S.
Artigarven
Like this foundation for nights out clubbing it's a bit on the heavy side even though it's very watery ! Doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is good
Gia T.
THE BEST THING EVER!! I love this product so much I've been using this everyday! Beautiful packaging and doesn't cause any breakouts, beautiful glowy like finish and have bought two already! Definently recommend
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?