BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Terri F.
Paisley, Scotland
This is a lovely product, comes in a glass bottle with a pump, yay. Lightweight formula that provides light coverage, is buildable to about medium coverage. Lasts reasonably well and is great on my dry skin.
Stacey G.
This foundation is to liquid for me I tend to mix it with another foundation to make it consistent as other with I feel it slides off and doesn't have the best coverage this could be a good winter foundation as it's hydrating
Mia M.
Richmond, BC
One of my favourite foundations I've tried this year. It's comfortable on the skin, has satin finish, lasts all day, and doesn't settle into fine lines. I would definitely purchase it again!
Kirsty R.
This foundation is absolutely beautiful!! Made my skin look flawless, natural and dewy but still had amazing coverage! Would recommend it to a friend as it is worth the money only down side is it doesn't last long
Ali H.
oxford
I gave this product 5 stars as the coverage was amazing. I have quite a few bad spots and red patches on my face and this foundation covered it with no time or a lot of product.
I would definitely recommend.
George J.
Sheffield
I used this foundation for ages but unfortunately when my skin type changed, I had to change foundation too. Always gave a good coverage and didn't feel horrible on my skin.
claire c.
Glasgow
this foundation gives a gorgeous medium finish that can be built up but look natural, it is totally worth the price and there is nothing that compares to this, i will definitely be buying this foundation again!!
Orla L.
London
My all time favourite foundation!! So light and beautiful perfect if you want a light coverage foundation. You can build up your face with your powder this foundation is a gorgeous base for your face. It is 100% worth the money.
Gia T.
THE BEST THING EVER!! I love this product so much I've been using this everyday! Beautiful packaging and doesn't cause any breakouts, beautiful glowy like finish and have bought two already! Definently recommend
Kaishia C.
Dn329en
Goes on good with a beauty blender (damp) my skin is normal but dry on my nose but when I use this it doesn’t go dry at all long lasting and smells good too
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!