BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Kathleen G.
Grantstown
Love love light weight good coverage packaging lools fab on the dresser nothkng i could not rate buildable coverage and just such a range to choose from
Krizia O.
San Juan City
I love love love this yves saint laurent foundation it gives me great coverage and its so easy to apply and long lasting. I really love this.
Jaydi C.
Que he quedado encantada con este producto que lo he usado hasta el final, lo recomiendo para todas las mujeres que quieran verde preciosas
Sarah P.
Best foundation i have used so far. Best paired with the touche eclat. Comes on very easily. Blends perfectly. Bought in selfridges.
Alfred S.
Luminous foundation, long lasting, amazing perfume like smells.
The color selection is not the best.
Bought it at sephora
Zainab A.
århus
I really like this foundation it has good covering and it`s gentle on my skin, it`s also good for the price.
Liz L.
Muye buena cobertura deja la piel suave y super buena calidad no mrca lineas de expresion y tiene muy buena camtidad
Jo T.
Edinburgh
Lovely product, silky smooth with fabulous coverage and lasts all day if used with your touché clat blue face primer.
Zab I.
Gloucester, ON
Its formula is nice and creamy like the feel and smell upon application.get a bit oily on my skin after few hours
Paola R.
This foundation I find is perfect for oily skin. I use it for special events. You can find it on sephora, etc.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!