BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Rowan H.
Buckie, Moray
I love this foundation, so light and gives good coverage. I like the finish it gives but my only concern is that it can makes your skin quite oily (but I have oily skin), so I like to use a good setting powder with it. It is definitely worth the price, good buy for anyone looking for a new, lighter foundation. An investment!
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love YSL one of the main reason being because of the packaging, it's so luxurious and extremely attractive. This foundation comes in extra light shades which i like, it's quite a thin consistency with light to medium coverage - definitely builable.
Trinity V.
Brisbane
I love this foundation because first of all it's got beautiful packaging and it definitely suits my skin tone and also I love that it's full coverage and that even though it's quite pricey it's still worth it because it's also good for dry and oily skin
Linzi C.
West Dunbartonshire, Clydebank
I first tried this foundation way back when it was first released and being a terribly disloyal customer I always try other foundations, and yet whenever I go back to this one I realise just how much I prefer it. Think I need to go back to it!
Elizabeth M.
Buckhaven , Fife
I love this makeup for a dewy finish kinda day feels lightweight on my skin and natural it's build able and does leave you looking heavy it goes on great with a sponge and lasts all day I would recommend this if you don't want a heavy coverage
Jana E.
this foundation is really good and it does what it says. I do have an acne problem and this foundation really hid it well. I am a first time user. and I think I would like to try it again. my skin tone is really pale and this foundation helped me get a little tan. I would recommend.
Lauren F.
Burnaby , AK
I work in cosmetics so I've tried a ton of foundations and this is a fav. Great coverage/finish, way more natural than other full coverage high end foundations, and lasts on the skin. 100% recommend for dry skin ladies.
Kayleigh M.
Love this foundation. Very full coverage, I have bought this twice now. Only thing that puts a downer on it is that it doesn't last as long as my other foundations and it is pretty pricey. The packaging is really nice.
Rebekah M.
I love this foundation it really is a must for my paler days. The formula is great and it smells lovely too but the coverage is more light than anything else, anyways I'd highly recommend it as a daytime foundation.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
This is my favourite foundation it's lightweight with build able coverage and does not dry out my eczema prone skin. The bottle is very sleek and pumps out just enough product. I would 100% purchase this again !
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!