BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Lauren F.
Burnaby, BC
I work in cosmetics so I've tried a ton of foundations and this is a fav. Great coverage/finish, way more natural than other full coverage high end foundations, and lasts on the skin. 100% recommend for dry skin ladies.
Kayleigh M.
Love this foundation. Very full coverage, I have bought this twice now. Only thing that puts a downer on it is that it doesn't last as long as my other foundations and it is pretty pricey. The packaging is really nice.
Rebekah M.
I love this foundation it really is a must for my paler days. The formula is great and it smells lovely too but the coverage is more light than anything else, anyways I'd highly recommend it as a daytime foundation.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
This is my favourite foundation it's lightweight with build able coverage and does not dry out my eczema prone skin. The bottle is very sleek and pumps out just enough product. I would 100% purchase this again !
Terri F.
Paisley, Scotland
This is a lovely product, comes in a glass bottle with a pump, yay. Lightweight formula that provides light coverage, is buildable to about medium coverage. Lasts reasonably well and is great on my dry skin.
Stacey G.
This foundation is to liquid for me I tend to mix it with another foundation to make it consistent as other with I feel it slides off and doesn't have the best coverage this could be a good winter foundation as it's hydrating
Kirsty R.
This foundation is absolutely beautiful!! Made my skin look flawless, natural and dewy but still had amazing coverage! Would recommend it to a friend as it is worth the money only down side is it doesn't last long
George J.
Sheffield
I used this foundation for ages but unfortunately when my skin type changed, I had to change foundation too. Always gave a good coverage and didn't feel horrible on my skin.
Orla L.
London
My all time favourite foundation!! So light and beautiful perfect if you want a light coverage foundation. You can build up your face with your powder this foundation is a gorgeous base for your face. It is 100% worth the money.
Kandyce B.
Love love love! Highly rate it if you love a dewy look! Long lasting and with the ysl primer it goes on great.Only need two pumps for a full coverage look!
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!