BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Aksha V.
Ladies, this is by far my favourite day to day foundation. It's texture is amazing! It gives you a smooth layer. Has very good coverage over the face and neck. If your looking for a duey look then you should go ahead and try this out as i achieve that everyday.
Cora F.
O M G this foundation cannot be underestimated by any means. It covers any discolouration / flaws on the skin with a tiny dot onto your foundation brush. Look below how hydrated/fresh my skin looks! It dries semi-dewy but doesn't budge. Unbelievable!!!
Taofiqat M.
dublin
This foundation is incredible I use this on special occasions only because the price is quite expensive but it is an okay amount for the coverage of this product.I would recommend this to makeup lovers or people that just want a natural,smooth ,soft,reliable and well coverage foundation it is this incredible.
Andi B.
EH53 0AA
This isn't the foundation I use currenty and everyone comment on how've amazing and airbrush my skin looks you need to apply it with a damp beauty blender a short it will go streaky using a brush a pro about this foundation as you can make it look natural or really full coverage woukd recommend
Stacey M.
I'm shade BD10 in the foundation and my skin type is dry, I absolutely love this foundation, it gives a nice glow without having to powder and gives a medium to full coverage and is very long lasting, Deffo give it a try ❤ Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Rowan H.
Buckie, Moray
I love this foundation, so light and gives good coverage. I like the finish it gives but my only concern is that it can makes your skin quite oily (but I have oily skin), so I like to use a good setting powder with it. It is definitely worth the price, good buy for anyone looking for a new, lighter foundation. An investment!
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love YSL one of the main reason being because of the packaging, it's so luxurious and extremely attractive. This foundation comes in extra light shades which i like, it's quite a thin consistency with light to medium coverage - definitely builable.
Trinity V.
Brisbane
I love this foundation because first of all it's got beautiful packaging and it definitely suits my skin tone and also I love that it's full coverage and that even though it's quite pricey it's still worth it because it's also good for dry and oily skin
Linzi C.
West Dunbartonshire, Clydebank
I first tried this foundation way back when it was first released and being a terribly disloyal customer I always try other foundations, and yet whenever I go back to this one I realise just how much I prefer it. Think I need to go back to it!
Jana E.
this foundation is really good and it does what it says. I do have an acne problem and this foundation really hid it well. I am a first time user. and I think I would like to try it again. my skin tone is really pale and this foundation helped me get a little tan. I would recommend.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?