BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Kelly L.
hadfield
I absolutely love this product! I first bought it four months ago and I've been smitten ever since. I have got a shade for when I don't have fake tan on and a shade for when I do. I am so impressed that I use it everyday without fail. I want to try all YSL Products out as this is my favourite foundation by a mile. I would definitely recommend. I have oily skin, and this foundation makes my skin look dewy but not greasy. 10/10 product
Alina T.
Nice foundation, easy on the face, looks natural, It is medium coverage , not so good for me, and a little sticky. I had tryed chanel and Estee Lauder foundation and that was almost full coverage but they didn't look so natural on the face. Good for the price!
Selma H.
Tønsberg
Love this foundation so much! The coverage is so good and it stays on all day long. The packaging is really pretty and even though it is quite pricey I would definitely recommend this to everyone who are looking for a foundation with a beautiful finish and texture.
Ebani B.
Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne
I can not get enough of this foundation! I bought this at my local boots counter a few years back and I loved it since! My skin type is sensitive but also acne prone. This foundation gives me a very nearly full coverage look but also a very dewy look, I go for nude and wow I love it, could recommend to millions more than once I love it that much! Do not hesitate to buy!
Aksha V.
Ladies, this is by far my favourite day to day foundation. It's texture is amazing! It gives you a smooth layer. Has very good coverage over the face and neck. If your looking for a duey look then you should go ahead and try this out as i achieve that everyday.
Cora F.
O M G this foundation cannot be underestimated by any means. It covers any discolouration / flaws on the skin with a tiny dot onto your foundation brush. Look below how hydrated/fresh my skin looks! It dries semi-dewy but doesn't budge. Unbelievable!!!
Taofiqat M.
dublin
This foundation is incredible I use this on special occasions only because the price is quite expensive but it is an okay amount for the coverage of this product.I would recommend this to makeup lovers or people that just want a natural,smooth ,soft,reliable and well coverage foundation it is this incredible.
Andi B.
EH53 0AA
This isn't the foundation I use currenty and everyone comment on how've amazing and airbrush my skin looks you need to apply it with a damp beauty blender a short it will go streaky using a brush a pro about this foundation as you can make it look natural or really full coverage woukd recommend
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
My holy grail foundation! The most natural foundation with medium coverage and all day lasting. This foundation is my go to for a special day or night out. It's more on the pricier side but worth every penny. Looks super natural and radiant on my skin, even out my skin tone leaves my face looking and feeling lux.
Stacey M.
I'm shade BD10 in the foundation and my skin type is dry, I absolutely love this foundation, it gives a nice glow without having to powder and gives a medium to full coverage and is very long lasting, Deffo give it a try ❤ Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!