BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Diana R.
Mykolaiv
The bottle itself looks impressive, dense and high-quality glass, elegant cover, in general, to the design I have no complaints, in my opinion, luxury products simply do not have the right to look bad! The dispenser is convenient and works properly. By density, the medium is average, it can be seen in the photo that it is draining, but it is not fast. In general, the tonal behaves terribly on the face, the skin with it is very oily and I want to wash soon, I tried to apply it to the base, I also experimented with caring cosmetics as a basis, but all is vain, it's terrible in all cases, so I do not have anything Remained, except how to throw it into the far corner and write this sad tip.
Penny G.
This is, without a doubt the best foundation I have used; I use BR40 cool sand, it is medium - high coverage which you can build up to high coverage. It is quite a runny texture and it does not feel heavy on your face. I have dry - normal skin type and it leaves my skin looking smooth and airbrushed, I love the dewy finish! It is very long lasting!
I also use Touche Eclat primer! Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
I didn't like this foundation at all unfortunately. I was really excited to try it! I have combination skin and let me just say it made me SUPER oily everywhere and it didn't wear nicely at all. After 3 hours of wear it was splotchy and cakey looking. I've tried wearing different primers under it, different powders on top, no powder on top, setting sprays and I've tried it without setting spray... so I've come to decide it's definitely the foundation. Disappointed to say the least.
Emily S.
Sometimes I struggle to find a foundation that works with my very pale skin, but there was such a widely range of colours that I was able to find my shade! This foundation gives me flawless medium to high coverage finish- while still keeping that classic touché eclat glow that I am so used to for their concealer. It is in the higher end of foundations, so I find myself having to fork out a lot of money for it, but it is well worth it, and I only find I need one pump to flawlessly cover my face anyway, so the foundation lasts a long time
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
If you want light to medium coverage then this is a good choice for your base. However, I do like something more full coverage with a matte finish, which this doesn't give. Instead, its more of a dewy finish so if that's what you're going for, give this a try! The consistency is thin and silky and is easy to apply - I do think a brush gives better coverage than a beauty blender as the consistency is very runny. The packaging is stunning and very classy. This retails for £33.50 currently.
Caitlin S.
Itchen close, Petersfield
It is a good foundation... however for my oily skin it is not. It is full of oils and doesn't help the situation. Unfortunately I also have very red patches on my skin which this does cover the lighter tones if you build it up quite a bit but doesn't cover fully. In places where skin is of normal colour and not oily the foundation is great and stays on well.
Mons R.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
I used this foundation before its formula changed. Back then I found it too sheer and dewy but few months later I went back to it and I am really happy with the quality. Foundation lasts all day, it's ultra moisturising and comfortable to wear. Very good selection of shades ensured that I found a perfect match for my skintone- fair with yellow undertones. I haven't tried new formula yet, but as a trusted brand I will be keen to try it soon.
Kelly L.
hadfield
I absolutely love this product! I first bought it four months ago and I've been smitten ever since. I have got a shade for when I don't have fake tan on and a shade for when I do. I am so impressed that I use it everyday without fail. I want to try all YSL Products out as this is my favourite foundation by a mile. I would definitely recommend. I have oily skin, and this foundation makes my skin look dewy but not greasy. 10/10 product
Alina T.
Nice foundation, easy on the face, looks natural, It is medium coverage , not so good for me, and a little sticky. I had tryed chanel and Estee Lauder foundation and that was almost full coverage but they didn't look so natural on the face. Good for the price!
Selma H.
Tønsberg
Love this foundation so much! The coverage is so good and it stays on all day long. The packaging is really pretty and even though it is quite pricey I would definitely recommend this to everyone who are looking for a foundation with a beautiful finish and texture.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?