BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Katie L.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
This is perfect. It's full coverage and I only need one and half pumps from it to cover my full face. I've tried so many high end foundations and this one fairs to be the best one. It lasts all day, I used to wear it when I was doing 12 hour days at work, it was still full coverage at the end, and can be applied using a beauty blender or a brush. It's not too watery so it lays well on your face well and is easily blended in.

The only problem with this is it's a little pricey £32.50 in England and if you have any dryness on your face it can sometimes highlight it. But I find with a good skin care routine and the right primer this is perfect.
Penny G.
This is, without a doubt the best foundation I have used; I use BR40 cool sand, it is medium - high coverage which you can build up to high coverage. It is quite a runny texture and it does not feel heavy on your face. I have dry - normal skin type and it leaves my skin looking smooth and airbrushed, I love the dewy finish! It is very long lasting!
I also use Touche Eclat primer! Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Clayton J.
Toronto , ON
I didn't like this foundation at all unfortunately. I was really excited to try it! I have combination skin and let me just say it made me SUPER oily everywhere and it didn't wear nicely at all. After 3 hours of wear it was splotchy and cakey looking. I've tried wearing different primers under it, different powders on top, no powder on top, setting sprays and I've tried it without setting spray... so I've come to decide it's definitely the foundation. Disappointed to say the least.
Emily S.
Sometimes I struggle to find a foundation that works with my very pale skin, but there was such a widely range of colours that I was able to find my shade! This foundation gives me flawless medium to high coverage finish- while still keeping that classic touché eclat glow that I am so used to for their concealer. It is in the higher end of foundations, so I find myself having to fork out a lot of money for it, but it is well worth it, and I only find I need one pump to flawlessly cover my face anyway, so the foundation lasts a long time
Vesta H.
North Lanarkshire , Coatbridge
Probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried. I have dry skin and this foundation applied flawlessly every single time. It has a radiant, dewy finish but it isn’t overwhelming or oily looking. The first shade I purchased, during the summer, matched me perfectly and now I have found a lighter one that suits my less tanned complexion. The packaging feels luxurious and my first bottle has lasted me a really long time. One downside is that this foundation is on the expensive side as expected for YSL products.
Rachel M.
Falkirk
I love this foundation - it's a staple in my make up bag.

The packaging is perfect, glass bottle, gold lid and a pump to ensure you can use every last bit of product, it's just perfect.

The texture is dreamy, the clout match is so good it blends straight in to my skin, it's lightweight and doesn't shift and makes my skin glow from within - I could not speak higher of this foundation, it's beautiful.

Go out, get a sample from your nearest ysl counter and I assure you, you will not be disappointed.
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
If you want light to medium coverage then this is a good choice for your base. However, I do like something more full coverage with a matte finish, which this doesn't give. Instead, its more of a dewy finish so if that's what you're going for, give this a try! The consistency is thin and silky and is easy to apply - I do think a brush gives better coverage than a beauty blender as the consistency is very runny. The packaging is stunning and very classy. This retails for £33.50 currently.
Nicole B.
New mills, High peak
I absolutely love this foundation, for someone with dry skin it looks so glow and healthy. Don't get me wrong it isn't the cheapest however the finish is worth it. I find a lot of foundations look so dry on my skin and feel so uncomfortable whereas this feels like silk on the skin. The packaging is just very luxury however not the best for travel or if you are clumsy as it is a glass bottle. Overall if you have dry skin I would definitely suggest you give this a go.
Caitlin S.
Petersfield , Hampshire
It is a good foundation... however for my oily skin it is not. It is full of oils and doesn't help the situation. Unfortunately I also have very red patches on my skin which this does cover the lighter tones if you build it up quite a bit but doesn't cover fully. In places where skin is of normal colour and not oily the foundation is great and stays on well.
Mons R.
Northampton, Northamptonshire
I used this foundation before its formula changed. Back then I found it too sheer and dewy but few months later I went back to it and I am really happy with the quality. Foundation lasts all day, it's ultra moisturising and comfortable to wear. Very good selection of shades ensured that I found a perfect match for my skintone- fair with yellow undertones. I haven't tried new formula yet, but as a trusted brand I will be keen to try it soon.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!