BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing foundation!! Me & my mom have been using this since it first came out & we love it so much. It leaves your skin very hydrated & with a beauty blender it applies beautifully.
johni h.
johni h.
I'm so glad I found this! This foundation is awesome its definitely worth the money! It makes me skin flawless
it works miracles definitely worth it!! A bit pricey but very much worth it
Ivan I.
Ivan I.
I bought this on a whim and have to say it is pretty flawless. The shade range is excellent (I use BD25 and I'm an NC 20-25 in mac), the coverage is medium to full / buildable, (one pump is enough for my face) and it has a very natural and realistic semi-matte finish. The consistency is not very runny nor thick - somewhere in the middle. My favorite part is the scent...it smells kind of floral and reminds of the way a lipstick smells. Don't worry the smell goes away after you apply it, I just happen to find it really pleasant. The bottle also is really pretty and heavy. By the way, I'm using the new formula that has the black letters on it. I would definitely re-purchase even though it's up there in price ($58) it does go a long way.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
I purchased this foundation at Sephora. At first in the store it seemed to be a great foundation and matched my fair skin (since most makeup brands don't). So I purchased it and tried it out. Well, at first it was great, and I mean like a couple of hours great. The texture was a pro; smooth and covers a lot with a little. Con was the oxidation and how it lasted on for awhile. It turned to a slight orange tint and since my skin can get oily, it just made me look like a greasy Oompa Loompa.
It's like the Zebra gum; tastes great for a few seconds, then you spit it out.
I guess if you're not fair skinned and tend to no be oily it's great. Just not for me.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
What a beautiful Satin finish foundation! Leaves my skin looking air-brushed (not joking, literally Flawless). I'm almost out of my first bottle and I will definitely be going back to re-purchase. The only slight con I'd say is that since the consistency is so thin, this foundation needs to be set because it'll wipe off when it's touched. Regardless though, I always set my foundation with a powder so it's not really an added step for me. It is YSL, so the price is higher than most brands, but if you're looking to splurge, I give this one a thumbs up! Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
This is my favorite liquid foundation of all of the high-end beauty brands. I like that the coverage is medium, buildable, still covers spots well and yet, keeps my skin breathable. (That's sometimes surprisingly hard to find!) Also, there's such a wide shade range that everyone will be able to find a shade that suits them. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin (I sometimes have eczema outbreaks and it doesn't trigger one at all!). Love it!
Gris H.
Gris H.
Way is this discontinued? The new version, I don't like it, as the old one. This was the perfection for me. it is the great foundation I have ever tried. End now I have to look for anther one, but I don't know what. This is so natural, medium coverage and buildable. I would buy it again if theres is in some place.
Sherin J.
Sherin J.
I really love this product. Its not too dewy or matte. Just a beautiful product, honestly. The packaging is gorgeous and it is a very easy to use product. it also lasts very long and it has buildable coverage. It looks very natural and radiant. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because it has a horrible range of color tones, and I am speaking for us darker toned women. This needs to be changed!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation. It's medium coverage and it's buildable. The finish is gorgeous, it's not matte or too dewy, and can be set with powder and still look very natural. It has a good shade range and I've worn it all day and it doesn't make me break out. I almost fee like my skin looks nicer after having worn this a few weeks. It is pricey but I would definitely buy again!
nyokha i.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)