BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Victoria Z.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing foundation!! Me & my mom have been using this since it first came out & we love it so much. It leaves your skin very hydrated & with a beauty blender it applies beautifully.
johni h.
I'm so glad I found this! This foundation is awesome its definitely worth the money! It makes me skin flawless
it works miracles definitely worth it!! A bit pricey but very much worth it
clare m.
Las Vegas
I have mix feelings about this foundation. I gave it 4 stars because of the following.

1. It has a velvety feel to it, it glides on to your face and it feels super smooth. A small amount of this product goes a long long way because of its velvety texture.
2. Its a medium coverage, this foundation can be used as light coverage as well, just use a smaller amount, but you can build it very easily and get more coverage for those needed spots.
3. It makes your face look very flawless, I always got compliments about how flawless and glowy my face looked and every single time its with this foundation!
4. It has a pretty good amount of color choices and im lucky enough to find the perfect match for me.

Now i took off one star because of one reason and one reason only. Its so velvety that it comes off easily! Yes it just comes off and sticks to everything your face touch. It will rubb off when you are using your cellphone, my phone screen will have this smere of foundation after i talk to someone on the phone, s/o shirts have a small stain because of a small contact from a hug! Lol and laying down on your pillow to watch tv will also be stained. If they can fix this issues and somehow change something in the formula but still have that velvety and smooth consistency then it wouldve been perfect.

I have sensitive, acne prone and combination skin type and this product did not break me out or irritated me in any way.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is definitely one of the best foundations out there especially when used with primer. It offers a matte finish and blurs imperfections and smooths nicely. It reduces the appearance of pores and provides great coverage without heavy application. Its light and thin but highly pigmented. My face looks amazing immediately after application but in a few hours it does require touch ups as it does not stay matte with my oily skin and then I appear shiny and my pores become more evident so its good to keep some powder handy. Its pretty easy to remove as well. The color sand is not as dark as some brands. It would work well with someone that usez medium beige.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I haven't had much luck when it comes to designer foundation, which is odd. You think that designer foundation which is worth 5 times the amount of drugstore foundation and 3 times the amount of more reasonable brands foundation would be like gods gift to world. I'm going into this review with the idea that this foundation isn't going to change anything for me and I'll go running back to my benefit and bare minerals foundation. This Yves Saint Laurent foundation promises to reduce the look of fatigue and create flawless coverage. I have never tried a foundation quite like this. I applied the foundation to my brush and as soon as I applied it to my face the foundation was so smooth and soft and moisturizing. I fell in love with this foundation after the first stroke of my foundation brush. My skin was left looking flawless, feeling flawless, and having full coverage. I think I could even give up my bare minerals foundation that has been a personal favorite of mine for years. I am all about this foundation and I will be purchasing it in my winter shade, as my tan starts to fade away.
Sofia S.
This was my first name brand foundation and it works miracles! It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it i love using this for long day wear I always seem to lean more towards this foundation I love recommending this to my close friends when they are in need of a great foundation
Jessica S.
Oak Creek, WI
I have oily skin and I wear foundation every day. I usually go for full coverage matte foundations because of my skin. This is the fist and only dewy foundation I will wear it is beautiful and it lasts all day which I need. Beautiful foundation.
Allison W.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I LOVE this foundation. My skin doesn't like to mesh well with many foundations, it tends to break it up and my skin ends up an oily mess. This has helped control my oil a bit more. Great staying power as well. It is very pricey however a little goes a long way with this foundation!
Wei C.
This is my favorite foundation. I have combination skin and this really works for me. It has a dewy finish that I can matte with some finishing powder if I wanted. I'm on my third bottle and keep going back to it.
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!
Corina D.
Is this a good choice for someone with oily skin?