BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Touche Éclat Foundation - new advanced formula: Full coverage Flawless radiance 8 hours of beauty sleep in a foundation Our iconic YSL Touche Éclat Foundation now offers even more coverage and staying power while feeling weightless on skin. The magic light-reflecting formula, a signature element in our iconic Touche Éclat concealer pen, provides the ultimate radiance for your complexion. Now available in 22 shades. 30ml see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is definitely one of the best foundations out there especially when used with primer. It offers a matte finish and blurs imperfections and smooths nicely. It reduces the appearance of pores and provides great coverage without heavy application. Its light and thin but highly pigmented. My face looks amazing immediately after application but in a few hours it does require touch ups as it does not stay matte with my oily skin and then I appear shiny and my pores become more evident so its good to keep some powder handy. Its pretty easy to remove as well. The color sand is not as dark as some brands. It would work well with someone that usez medium beige.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation and I’ve already repurchased it, but I wanted to get some other foundation too. I decided to try another one from YSL and chose Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Éclat Foundation. It’s a very beautiful foundation that gives satin finish to the face. It gives full coverage and lasts all day. I wore it for the day in the mall on Black Friday (rushing to walk around, sweating on the face and touching my face), but when I looked in the mirror after a couple of hours the foundation was still in place and looked flawless- I didn’t even need to fix of blot it!
Maria M.
I found my new foundation. I received a sample and just tried it today, it’s full coverage, blends easily. It left my face flawless. I didn’t even need to set it, it’s not heavy, no strong scent to it. You must try it!!
Sofia S.
This was my first name brand foundation and it works miracles! It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it i love using this for long day wear I always seem to lean more towards this foundation I love recommending this to my close friends when they are in need of a great foundation
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
This foundation is my absolutely favorite. I have used many different foundations in my life but this one is the best.
It's not very cheap but it is forth of every cent. It has light composition with medium coverage. It makes my face nicely radiant and healthy-looking. It also spread into my face easily.
Wei C.
This is my favorite foundation. I have combination skin and this really works for me. It has a dewy finish that I can matte with some finishing powder if I wanted. I'm on my third bottle and keep going back to it.
Courtney W.
Oelwein, IA
This foundation is runny, but it provides build able coverage. The formula does oxidize on the face, but nothing that would deter me from buying it. One layer for sheer to medium coverage, anymore than that and you have a great full coverage look.
clare m.
Las Vegas
I have mix feelings about this foundation. I gave it 4 stars because of the following.

1. It has a velvety feel to it, it glides on to your face and it feels super smooth. A small amount of this product goes a long long way because of its velvety texture.
2. Its a medium coverage, this foundation can be used as light coverage as well, just use a smaller amount, but you can build it very easily and get more coverage for those needed spots.
3. It makes your face look very flawless, I always got compliments about how flawless and glowy my face looked and every single time its with this foundation!
4. It has a pretty good amount of color choices and im lucky enough to find the perfect match for me.

Now i took off one star because of one reason and one reason only. Its so velvety that it comes off easily! Yes it just comes off and sticks to everything your face touch. It will rubb off when you are using your cellphone, my phone screen will have this smere of foundation after i talk to someone on the phone, s/o shirts have a small stain because of a small contact from a hug! Lol and laying down on your pillow to watch tv will also be stained. If they can fix this issues and somehow change something in the formula but still have that velvety and smooth consistency then it wouldve been perfect.

I have sensitive, acne prone and combination skin type and this product did not break me out or irritated me in any way.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville , GA
This foundation is so BOMB for normal to dry skin the smell is amazing, the feel is amazing, the coverage... AMAZING! if you are in the market for a hydrating, medium coverage foundation. This is for you!
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of my favorite foundations!! It's so full coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, I still have a half a bottle of it but I would defiantly consider buying it again! Love love love <3
nyokha i.
Would really like to know if this product is really full coverage and if it lasts whole day
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I need a good foundation. What is the best thing about this foundation?
Katie B.
Alloa
Right l have lately realised that my make up has started to go flakey and cakey when I wear my make up. Is is because of this foundation? Is anyone else going through the same thing? Or is it because I have dry skin? ( even though I do moisturise and prime?)
Michaela L.
Was just wondering if there where any places that sell this a little bit cheeper?
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA
Is this foundation full coverage and would it be a dewy foundation or a matte? I would possibly love to try this foundation soon!