BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

• How well does this last on your skin?2 Answers
  • Is YSL teint majeur luxurious blond foundation different from the...1 Answers
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff gives good coverage with having a nice spf in it too! I love the texture of it and was really impressed for being a first time user of it. It was easy enough to blend out and perfect for beginners!
Tora  S.
I love it has SPF , its super high quality and worth the price. Sometimes its hard to find a light enough shade for my skin!!
Kathryn B.
Expensive and hard to transport on the go but literally the best foundation ever. A week and a half after wearing you could see a noticeable difference in my complexion without makeup on. If you combine this with a good night cream you will definitely notice a difference in your skin.
Asia M.
Very good for my dry winter skin! It gives me a natural glow and my skin looks super healthy. The only down side is there's not a great shade selection I'm a nc45 at mac and I feel like I barely make it with the cinnamon shade
Monique C.
YSL foundations are absolutely amazing, especially if you have dry skin. They leave a nice glow to the skin that look so radiant. I feel like a new woman with this on.
erica e.
Can you say life. Or Miracle in a bottle?? Cause that's what this is. A miracle in a bottle
Nawal A.
Love this product it is worth every penny you pay for i love how it leaves your skin really soft and smooth. I don't use this shade but I used it on one of my clients and they loved it
Yas L.
The coverage is great and the tint matches my skin color as if it was my own. I love the texture and how light it feels on my skin. I am extremely picky when it comes to makeup as I am hyper sensitive and may experience allergic reactions to the ingredients. YSL has proven to be one of the brands I will stick with for life.
trendyinpanama P.
La Chorrera Panama
Although I do not use the blonde shade, I recommend this product big time it glides on so smoothly and leaves your face feeling so velvety and even in color.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this product?
Yeskleiry T.
How well does this last on your skin?
THERESE S.
Oxford, MI
Is YSL teint majeur luxurious blond foundation different from the YSL tent major luxurious foundation? I am not familiar with the word "BLOND" in the description. So I am not sure if it is the one I am looking for.