Yves Saint Laurent Teint Compact Hydra Feel uploaded by Aliaa H.Yves Saint Laurent Teint Compact Hydra Feel uploaded by Sana  .

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #91 in Powder Foundation

Moisture-rich, smooth cream powder foundation. Delivers fresh sensation & comfort .Contains unique luminoactive complex to capture light. Ensures radiance throughout the day. Leaves a perfectly even, flawless, smooth & matt complexion. Suitable for combination to oily skin.

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Foundation on the go has never had such beautiful and functional packaging. This cream foundation is buildable to get the maximum coverage if desired and also doubles as a concealer! The packaging is a gorgeous gold case that stays shut in your purse all day! The foundation is a cream so it will NOT crumble. I love this product!
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
YSL powders are so beautiful. It looks like a veil on the skin. They have such a soft texture , it just melts into the skin and naturally looks airbrushed. I love the coverage being build able and it does not cake on. Just a really pretty compact that everyone wants to have in their makeup bag!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Lovely foundation compact by Yves Saint Laurent. The packaging is breathtaking!!! It does contain SPF 10 in it which really is important to protect your skin from harmful sun damage. This product goes on smoothly and leaves you with a photo finished looked.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This foundation is not a full coverage foundation but feels amazing on. It definitely goes on very smooth and boys very naturally. I wish the cost of a little bit lower because I really love the stuff
Lucy B.
This is the absolute best compact for complexion. I have tried many other palates but none seem to work quite like this one!!! It pricey, but totally worth it!!! In fact, everything under this line is amazing. Would buy again in a heart beat.
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
This is my holy grail product ! I received this as a special gift from my husband :):) First off, the packaging feels like an absolute royalty .This one goes up on display on my dresser along with its paybuddies from dior, givenchy, estee lauder and YSLl sisterhood. Second off, its an absolute beauty to apply ( one swipe and its just good to go ).This just covered the red bumps and small areas of discoloration on my face.It literally melts into the skin and stays put without any touch ups required through the day.This is definitely a high end foundation and thus the high price point is high, but the quality is exactly what you pay for .One important observation is that the applicator is actually pretty neat and it feels awesome to actually use this instead of my beauty blender:)
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
Cream foundation, that turns into a powder without looking powdery though. The result is something between luminous and mat. I always use powder over my foundation, but with this one I didn't need it. For me though it was a little bit hard to apply. First I used the sponge and when I tried to blend it, it seemed that I was kind of "rubbing it off", so I kept adding more and it didn't look good. I found out that it is better applied by patting the sponge on your face or using a brush. Great cooling sensation, lovely fresh smell (at least I like it), PERFECT oil control and very soft, silky skin after application. The coverage though is light (without concealer) and I don't think is very biuldable. It is a foundation for good-skin-days.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love compact foundations but they often tend to be on the oily side. This foundation is perfection. I love that it is in a convenient yet gorgeous package. It's a full coverage formula and it worked so well for me that I barely needed to use any concealer. It was not oily at all and was very long lasting on my skin.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchased this foundation as YSL is a brand that I have tremendous confidence in. This is a full coverage foundation that appears flawless when applied and is long lasting. It is packaged beautifully and not heavy scented. It feels silky on your skin and while it is more costly than other products on the market, you will find the product to product top quality results and s professional finish.
Alana Y.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is seriously amazing i have always had trouble trying to find a foundation that doesn't make your skin look oily or cakey looking and when u for this foundation on my birthday I was shocked seriously love this stuff. A little expensive but worth it.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Does this foundation come in different skin colors?
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
What is the coverage like for this? Does it leave you greasy looking?
Tina K.
How much is this product?
Truc T.
Whitehall, PA
It is similar to the touché Clair foundation because I really like that foundation but I want it in a compact for travel ?
Francess S.
San Bruno, CA
Wow this one has amazing reviews. Is it worth the cost? Do they have differnt shades to match my tone?

back