BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #3 in Lip Stain

A lightweight lip stain with a revolutionary formula for ultra-matte, high impact color and a lightweight, naked-lip feel. This formula gives lips matte tattoo-like color that is lightweight and non-drying, making it ultra-comfortable to wear. The high-pigment color dries instantly, stays fresh, and moves with your lips for up to eight hours of wear. The exclusive liner-like applicator allows for precision outlining and filling in creating perfectly defined lips every time. The color never feathers or spills over the lip line.

• My feelings wouldn't be hurt, if this were in my next VOXBOX!! 😍2 Answers
  • Never used a brush like that before how does it feel being applie...2 Answers
  • How much product do you get, because the product looks a bit smal...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Color oscuro maravilloso. Al comer o beber no tuve problemas y es matte 100%. La textura es muy facil de aplicar y no es muy liquida. Lo tuve puesto toda la tarde y noche entre las 6-7 horas y estuvo genial. Olor muy bueno y envase espectacular. Os lo recomiendo" in 93 reviews
  • "I️ really love this color. Some matte lipsticks dry your lips out a lot, but not this one. It keeps your lips really soft and doesn’t scrunch up. The wand and the formula makes it really easy to apply. Really high-end. I️ bought this a few days ago and I️ love it!! Would def recommend!!" in 80 reviews
  • "Absolutely obsessed. Such a unique brush that is super easy to use and creates neat lines, great color selection, long lasting wear, perfect size for purse, and non-drying while staying on while I eat! I constantly get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on because it doesn't settle into the lines on your lips!" in 75 reviews
Mandy B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in 15 Violet Conviction. The applicator makes this so easy to apply! It has a pleasant scent and it definitely last all day. This color in particular will leave a pink hue behind on your lips as it wears off, I am not sure about the others. The swatches I have seen online are not a good representation of the colors. I recommend watching some YouTube reviews or swatching the lip colors in person. I would love to try these in other colors. The price tag can be a tad steep but if you dont mind treating yourself every now and then go for it!
Jazmine R.
Review for: 25 Beige Secret more...
A little product goes a long way! Just one dip into the tube and my mouth is covered for the day! The quality of this products packaging is beautiful, I keep mine on my vanity to add a bit of sparkle to my room. I ordered mine online and therefore had to pay for shipping etc on top of the price of the lip product but was definitely worth it! Due to the price range I’ve rated this a four as despite the quality I still believe this is pricey for a lip product!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 26 Neutral Underground more...
YSL lip products have always been a homerum for me. I’d like to think I own several lippies in various formulas & brands from high end to drugstore - this product however is a GAMECHANGER. I am not exaggerating when i say that I applied it yesterday from 7am - 7pm, ate two meals & and my lips still looked immaculate. No flakes, no peels, & my lips did not feel dry at all. When licking the lips, it does not even taste of anything. Utterly lightweight. I am thinking of purchasing a few more shades and probably will!

The unique applicator is also easy to use and ensure even distribution. Easy to achieve clean lines because product doesn’t gloop!

One & only drawback would be that it does take a while to clean off, but that’s how lip stains are and I’m not complaining. Totes would recommend to a friend!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Review for: 25 Beige Secret more...
Holy moly. This is an angel that fell from heaven. I was a LipSense distributor so I’ve been trying to find better long lasting lip color that actually stays on without falling off and leaving me looking ridiculous. Well this is that product. The applicator is super unique and allows for precise Lip lining. The color is super rich and wears so well. When the rich color fades is fades into a perfect lip stain that look like you have tattooed lip color in the classiest of ways. I just wish they made a more brown/grey nude color! You won’t be disappointed! The picture is me a few hours into wear still going strong!
Candace D.
Elk Grove
The Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain in Carmine Encounter was a great shade, and it lasted awhile. Unfortunately I could easily find dupes at the drugstore and they somehow did better, if you are into high-end makeup and can afford it, I would recommend. But, if you can't spend the money, then I would pick up something else at the drugstore.
Sophia G.
Review for: Other more...
I recently picked this up in the shade 16 Nude Emblem and it is fat and away the BEST liquid lipstick formula I’ve ever used!!! It’s a very thin, workable consistency that sets down to a completely matte finish. But there is absolutely no difference between the way my lips feel on their own and the way they feel wearing this lipstick. I don’t know another liquid lip that doesn’t feel like some version of dried down shellac. YSL always has the best, most-unique doe foot applicators. This one has a slightly diagonal chisel tip, which is really useful to carve out your desired lip shape - whether it follows the natural lip line or not. I personally like to apply it within my natural lip line and use my ring finger to gently diffuse the edges before it sets. Done with a light hand it really helps make it look more natural and ethereal. The only rub with this product is it’s damn expensive. If it didn’t cost so much I would easily buy it in every color.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: 25 Beige Secret, Other more...
I have several shades of this YSL lippies because I am just in love with the formula! The thin creamy formula is very easy to apply with the precise wedge applicator, so there is no need to use a liner with this product. I would compare it to a very thin flexible liquid lipstick that also leaves behind a stain. The product is incredibly long wearing as the name suggests, and looks beautiful all day long even without touch ups!
Rose D.
Review for: 25 Beige Secret more...
These lip stains are absolutely gorgeous! They aren’t 100% transfer proof but I can get past that since the pigmentation is incredible! These add the perfect flush to your lips. The packaging is super luxurious, and while I prefer the glossy version of these stains, the matte edition works well as well.
Rini S.
I absolutely love Yves Saint Laurent products and this liquid matte lip stain works wonders! First of all, I love the container - it's such a cute and high end case that just shouts that it's a high end product. Although it is a little pricey, just one dip into the tube covers my entire lips and lasts all day! It's definitely a bold color and I'd love to get some more shades when I can splurge again.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 25 Beige Secret more...
Very smooth finish for a matte lip stain. I made sure to use a lip scrub before applying so that it would dry nicely, it helps a lot. The lip stain took a moment to dry and then the colors shows beautifully. The pigmentation is rice and seems buildable. The packaging is gorgeous, as was the color. The price point is expensive but it's YSL so it's in range for a luxury high end brand.
Brittney S.
makeupadept m.
Is it long lasting?
Larissa M.
Windsor
I want to test this product
mariah L.