BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #30 in Unisex Fragrances

Inspired by Mr Yves Saint Laurent’s retreats in Morocco, Le Vestiaire Des Parfums Collection Orientale is the essence of his fascination with oriental textures and patterns. Discover Supreme Bouquet perfume and escape to Yves Saint Laurent’s Majorelle Garden, filled with scented flowers, dressed in vibrant blues and purples. An opulent scent entwined with Tuberose and Ylang-Ylang, much like a floral print.

Family: Ambery Floral.

Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I've used Paris by Yves Saint Laurent for many years now and it's the only scent I'll wear....I just LOVE it. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about what I had on from both men and women. It's a very clean scent and not over-powering like some perfumes.
Catherine S.
Gerrardstown, WV
If you like a summer flower smell this is the scent for you! I liked it but there are a few other scents they make that I favor better.
Eliangy R.
Supreme Bouquet it's another of my faves when it comes to perfumes, it's not very strong which I love , I bought it online.
Sharmz J.
Ysl has great smelling products. This is no different a nd it has a strong nice smell that lasts all day long
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely in love with this smell. It's multilayered and develops throughout the day and night. Just love.
Afra K.
Absolutely amazing perfume. Feminine and elegant! Stays on all day and gets many compliments. Has an all effect and doesn't fade away.... I just LOVE it. The smell isn't too strong but then it has a really nice affect. YSL never goes wrong with their perfumes. They are worth the try.
Sayeh E.
I love Yves Saint Laurent perfume, they last so long and they have a smell that isn't too strorng but people nearby will smell. It was my moms favorite perfume but i always use it and its perfect. i would totally buy it again because i love their perfumes
Amanda T.
Vancouver
This has a nice floral scent stays on all day never wears off. Every time I wear this I get compliments on the nice floral smell all day!
Javianny R.
Santiago de Chile
Perfume muy rico lo probo mi mama y le encanto quedo enamorada de su fragancia, muy divina para todos y en toda ocasion
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
"Not my favorite but the fragrance is ok. Didn't like the packaging. Bath and body works has one similar