BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet Eau de Parfum 80ml. Yves Saint Laurent has drawn its inspiration from the splendors of the East to give birth to an exceptional collection. In honour of its creator and his never-ending passion for the elsewhere, the Oriental Collection celebrates the mysteries and refinement of a land of infinite richness. Between Exaltation and Serenity. The Radiant burst of a bouquet of white flowers, a blend of whimsical tuberose, exotic ylang and enigmatic Jasmin. Their blossoms, drenched in luscious fruity and animal scents, fully spread their opulence. see more...

Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I've used Paris by Yves Saint Laurent for many years now and it's the only scent I'll wear....I just LOVE it. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about what I had on from both men and women. It's a very clean scent and not over-powering like some perfumes.
Eliangy R.
Supreme Bouquet it's another of my faves when it comes to perfumes, it's not very strong which I love , I bought it online.
Catherine S.
Gerrardstown, WV
If you like a summer flower smell this is the scent for you! I liked it but there are a few other scents they make that I favor better.
Afra K.
Absolutely amazing perfume. Feminine and elegant! Stays on all day and gets many compliments. Has an all effect and doesn't fade away.... I just LOVE it. The smell isn't too strong but then it has a really nice affect. YSL never goes wrong with their perfumes. They are worth the try.
Sayeh E.
I love Yves Saint Laurent perfume, they last so long and they have a smell that isn't too strorng but people nearby will smell. It was my moms favorite perfume but i always use it and its perfect. i would totally buy it again because i love their perfumes
Amanda T.
Vancouver
This has a nice floral scent stays on all day never wears off. Every time I wear this I get compliments on the nice floral smell all day!
Javianny R.
Perfume muy rico lo probo mi mama y le encanto quedo enamorada de su fragancia, muy divina para todos y en toda ocasion
Margaret M.
The Paris perfume and body spray are so beautiful smelling one spray is all you need to last all day