BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A skin revitalizing complexion enhancer and makeup primer. SOIN PINCEAU ÉCLAT INSTANTANÉ Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush is Yves Saint Laurent's latest breakthrough product and the first of its kind. Inspired by the immediate and high-stress beauty needs backstage at fashion shows, this unique hybrid skincare and makeup product provides instant smoothness and radiance in addition to long-lasting evenness of skin's tone, texture, and hydration. SOIN PINCEAU ÉCLAT INSTANTANÉ Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush delivers a multitude of benefits. It revitalizes and softens the skin, erases signs of fatigue, and regulates the skin's pigmentation. This revolutionary formula creates a protective, moisturizing veil that sets the stage for a perfect, long-lasting makeup application.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall a really great product. Does smooth out the skin and does work as a great primer. I don't see any benefits related to skin blotchiness, but I didn't buy the product for that purpose. It does seem to have a faint scent, which I find to be pleasant. I'm satisfied with the price point. I would recommend this.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Arlington, TX
sarah a.
sarah a.
london
This product is an amazing primer it helps my foundation to stay in place and look very nice and soft looking. My on the go foundation is quite blochy but this helped it smoothn out a lot more
This by far is one of my favorite primers. Works great and doesn't leave my make up looking cakey and greasy.totally love it