BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Angela B.
Dayton, OH
My mother wears this so it reminds me of her. Like all other brand name perfumes, it's expensive, but she likes it so it's usually my go to gift for her
Dylan B.
My perfect and most favorite fragrance for the summer. Not to heavy but sets all day anted keeps me feeling fresh all day.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
Fresh smell.

My usual perfume
Is Kat Von D's Saint but I can't find it.

This one is fine, not my favorite.
Lauren  L.
Destrehan, LA
I love how this smells, but be careful to not over apply. Too much can be over powering.
Jhasper P.
This is a great product. The quality is great and I would recommend to just about anyone.
Amrit G.
This scent smells just like summer! I love it so so so much! When I go out with my friends in the summer I love wearing this amazing scent! The packaging was tres tres beautiful. It wasn't to strong that it made my head hurt it was just such a pretty fresh scent!
Abir K.
Calgary
I absolutely love this perfume my friend and I First tried it in the mall and it has such an amazing smell and after wearing it after hours you could still smell it!
Shannon R.
Great smell for evening and last forever!!! Always get compliments and feel it's a very sultry smell.