BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An instant of pure freshness with the perfumed shower gel. A soft texture diffusing delicately the fragrance. Yves Saint Laurent's Saharienne perfumed shower gel contains vegetable oils known for their soothing properties. Delicately perfumed, it cleanses the skin gently and brings comfort and softness.

Florangel M.
Bronx, NY
This perfume smell so good and soft for my noise and me and my boyfriend really like it , he give me one for my birthday and i didnt wanna use it just so i won't finish !
Cristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A luxurious moisturizing body wash Contains unique property to lock the natural moisture content of skin Gently cleanses & hydrates skin Leaves skin completely clean, soft & fresh after use Delicately scented, Product
Asher R.
This has a great smell not too overpowering, very moisturizing but it doesn't last long. Its a bit pricey for its quality but I mean its YSL.
Karen A.
iowa
No se no me Convence pero se mira bueno quiero probarlo para saber cómo huele se mira bien
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this product before, it left my skin very soft and smelling amazing!