BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2011. Sparkling and invigorating notes of lemon, Italian, bergamot, mandarin white flower petals, orange leaf, galbanum and black currant bud. It is recommended for daytime or casual use. see more...

Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
Heaven in a bottle. YSL really knocks it out of the park with this seductive, light scent. The classically beautiful packaging makes for an attractive addition to any kit or vanity top. A spritz behind the ear or wrist and you'll be smelling like an angel all day.
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX
The packaging is so pretty. It also smells nice. I have three lol. It's definitely worth the money
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells very mature. I wear it to work and school and it makes me feel confident and happy.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
This perfume has very sophisticated smell for women that is into the bold statement look
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
This perfume is a staple for me! It has a wonderful oaky smell but also super feminine. It's not too strong which I enjoy because a lot of the time Im sensitive to some smells but it last throughout the entire day!
Aleida B.
My boyfriend picked this fragrance for me. He normally isn't a fan of perfumes (which I love) but this one he really enjoys. I use sparse amounts of perfume, one spray into the air and walk through it kind of sparse, but people still compliment me on this perfume when I have it on.
Laura D.
The unique word to explain this Spray it is AMAZING , it is perfect . All the people say me that I smell good and the reason is this Spray . I don't have woords to describe this
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Got thsi as a sample at sephora and after getting many compliments on it i promptly went and purchased it! Beautiful packaging to go with a beautiful fragrance.