BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A fragrance offering a surprising encounter between white floral notes and a warm breeze, the contrast of the citrus and mineral freshness combines with a glowing radiance of a sandy beach.

Kionna D.
A friend of mine has this particular item an I used it an fell in love. I must say that it isn't affordable it is high end. Has a great scent that last for hours on end. Packaging is beautiful as always. The only thing I'd change is the price but once again it is considered high end. I still love the scent.
Meg M.
This smells good. It is pricy though. I spray one or two spritzes depending on the day and it lasts for awhile. I might buy it again however i am not certain. The bottle is interesting but my hand is slightly unconfortable holding it. Overall,this spray is a good 4 star product.
ruthe g.
Perfumeeeeee maravilhosoooooo !!!!! Fixação perfeitaa , odor maravilhosoooooooooooooo !!!! Perfume perfeitoooooo !! Eu usei e aprovoooo totalmente !!! Sem condições pra o perfume desse fragncia perfeitoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aby b.
Phoenix
The smell is just soooooooo perfect ! I love their packaging i will for sure buy this again i have owned it for a little over a month and i have a little less than half. I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel cute. Anyone should give this a try .
Hallimah R.
not worth the price, the smell dosnt last long, this is something i would buy an older person. i have brought this brand in the past and loved it but this kind i was not a fan of.
Samajj W.
Philadelphia
It smells so so so good , this can be a good present for your wife or a lady in your family. It gives off a sweet but mature smell and it comes in a nice bottle.
Lizzie H.
Arnold, MD
This has a wonderful scent and can really mask over a stench. The wear for this is unbelievable and wouldn't change it for another. A little goes a long way which was good for me because i never ran out of it, so whenever I'm in a hurry this is my lifesaver and can save yours too:)
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
Heaven in a bottle. YSL really knocks it out of the park with this seductive, light scent. The classically beautiful packaging makes for an attractive addition to any kit or vanity top. A spritz behind the ear or wrist and you'll be smelling like an angel all day.
Oriana R.
Morris, IL
This YSL perfume has seriously saved my life! It smells so nice and it's one of the best perfumes I've ever owned! I use it everyday and it lasts a really long time! It honestly makes me feel so good when I wear it. I really recommend this product
Steph V.
Breezewood, PA
With its citrus smell and fresh aroma Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent Dr Roulette Spray is a scent that is long lasting but not a great value for its price point. I think the bottle is nice but was expecting something more. I think there is room for improvement when compared to Yves Opium scent.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
never use this perfume want to know if the smell sweet and gentle?