Vi N.
San Jose
Review for: YSL Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volute Lipstick, 8 Fetish Pink more...
I absolutely love this lipstick is moisturizing the color is amazing the only thing is please sephora fix the swatches I had to do some research around the Internet to make sure the color choice I chose was the right one because this swatch for number 9 Was Way it off comes out as a bright fuchsia but in real life it's like a beautiful natural beige with a hint of shimmer it basically looks like the swatch for #8 in the color selection. It is very pretty color for the summer it kind of reminds me of that VS natural but gorgeous lip the models have which is what I've been in search for. I wanted something flattering but not over the top crazy but not boring either. This is perfect but please fix the swatches.