BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips. One of these Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 is sure to be your new signature color: they're sensual, radiant, and strong. With shades that drench the lips with densely pigmented color and a unique color-shine complex, lips are visibly smoothed, plumped, and radiant with luminous satin color. It's made with a long-lasting and highly comfortable formula that contains SPF 15.

• What other shades of lipstick do you do that are in this ...1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting and pigmented? Just wondering if t...1 Answers
  • Are these truly worth it? I have wanted them for so long ...1 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15
  • " Gorgeous soft, sexy, voluptuous pink! I've got Scandinavian coloring- blonde hair with blue eyes and neutral fair skin NC/NW 15 that tans. I can wear almost every lipstick color, but most don't look "wow" on me, because they either compete with my hair or eye color or they just look very fake and made up. All you ladies with fair skin know what I mean. But YSL Rouge Volupte #1 - WOW!! It gives the sexiest nude pink I've ever seen. It's a shade or 2 lighter than my natural lip color (which is pretty pale), but doesn't settle into lines. It has a creamy sheen that makes my lips look full. It has a healthy, almost beach-y but still very sophisticated look on me. The packaging is beautiful, and the color looks expensive on. It doesn't compete with the colors of my hair/ eyes my colorful features. It gives natural, soft, full, kiss-worthy lips that will make you feel like a GODDESS! People stop me on the street, the subway, and in the halls at work to ask what lipstick I'm wearing. For me, this is probably the only light pink lipstick that's work-appropriate, bc others look candy-like or girlish. There's nothing like this in my lipstick collection. I'll repurchase again & again. INGREDIENTS of YSL's rouge volumptes make the difference. They contain sodium hyalauronate and other expensive compounds that enhance the health of your lips. You won't find that in Chanel's rouge coco or shines lines. Yes, you have to reapply this more than the Chanel & Dior, and you'll go through it rather quickly. That's good! The reason for that is bc these high-end ingredients are actually absorbed into the skin. Greasy, waxy ingredients are not. Run- don't walk- to Bloomingdales or your nearest YSL counter and try Rouge Volupte #1- you'll look gorgeous!" in 244 reviews
  • "The formula and packaging of YSL lipstick is amazing. I love the sheer ones especially, where you can build up color and they smell solo good. All of them have amazing color pay off and are long lasting as well as super moisturizing. These lipsticks are my absolute favorite." in 217 reviews
  • "Super creamy and long lasting. All the colors are beautiful and although the are kinda pricey, they're totally worth." in 153 reviews
Kim M.
I recently bought my first YSL Rouge Volupté during the Sephora sale after lusting after them since their launch in 2008 and I’m so upset that I waited so long! As some background, I have very, very stubbornly dry lips. They are almost permanently chapped and crack, peel, and bleed regularly. I love lip products, especially matte and satin ones, but in the past few years I haven’t been able to wear lipstick very often because it just makes my lips worse and emphasizes the dryness, so I’ve been wearing a lot of colored balms and lip oils, like SEPHORA COLLECTION Oil Infusion Color & Care and fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 but I’ve started to notice that the Fresh balms are a bit drying. I decided to splurge and give this lipstick a try because it is an oil based lipstick and I was hopeful it would give me the appearance of wearing lipstick without the discomfort and it totally lived up to that! I got the shade 47 Beige Blouse and it is a gorgeous sheer pink brown nude that is perfect for daily wear. On my lips it looks more pink that it does swatched, but I’m not too upset since it is sheer. It sits super comfortably on the lips and lasts about 4 hours, which is typical for a glossy lipstick for me, and the color does stain a bit. It starts out very glossy and throughout wear settles into a demi gloss finish. It feels super lightweight on and I honestly forget I’m wearing anything because it is oil based so the formula is thin and not goopy, tacky, or slippery. It is lighter weight than any balm I have ever used. The only downside to this lipstick in my opinion (aside from price) is the scent - it has YSL’s “signature mango scent”, but I really hate fruity lip products because they are so sickly sweet and strongly fragranced, I’d much rather it be mint, vanilla, coconut, or unscented. The scent is very strong in the tube and when you apply but it goes away after the application. I love the packaging - it has a really nice weight to it since the gold tube is made of metal and it feels luxurious, which I would expect from a lip product that is so pricey, but Dior and other luxury brands use cheap plastic. I love this product and there is a reason why YSL is known for their lip products. I’m sure I’ll be buying more of these over time since mine has already become a daily staple
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely adore this brand, and lipsticks. YSL did a fabulous job on this collection. This lipstick: is silky, moisturizing, and lasts. The colors, and varieties are phenomenal. This is a delicate, pink shade. If you’re looking for a creamy, good color this would be perfect for you. Whenever I apply this, I don’t need to apply a lip gloss, or balm. Also, some creamy lipsticks tend to be very heavy & weighing, but not this one. This is a fantastic lipstick overall.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
This lipstick purchase was the result of a Sephora blackout. That’s when you walk in and the love for makeup overwhelms you and you blackout until you walk out after spending $300. Yup. Now that we are on the same page: this stuff is the tops. I wear it more often than I don’t. It is my go to lip stick to provide color while being moisturizing. That’s a huge win. Especially in drying weather months. Go get it. You’ll not regret it
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
I initially purchased this lipstick because of how gorgeous the packaging is, however I came to fall in love with how creamy the formula is. The color suits my skin tone really well when I’m paler as well as when I have a deep tan. The scent is absolutely Devine as well. Such a good purchase and I can’t wait to try more.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I haven't purchased this in a long time, this is the only lipstick by them I have used. The feel of the lipstick is very luxurious , it was a smooth application. My lips didn't need two coats for the color to noticeably be seen. She is a pricey girl, so I'd say for my budget it's a splurge product. I'm a young mom and products by this brand aren't realistic for an often purchase. The product wears a long time, it isn't chunky, it doesn't smell weird . The expense is my only problem with this. I adore the packaging, you're obviously getting what you pay for WHICH IS A LOT. The amount of product to price point is well and good. However if you have the money to spend on this , it's worth it. I can't recommend this for my regular drugstore consumers of even mall shoppers because this is a boujee brand that they can't repurchase often.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I sooooo love these. I’m seriously having a huge love affair with these. They’re pretty expensive but so worth it. They’re pigmented and as smooth as butter. They also have a taste that I like. They don’t last as long but I love the color and texture so much that I don’t care. Also the packaging is on point!
Vi N.
San Jose
I absolutely love this lipstick is moisturizing the color is amazing the only thing is please sephora fix the swatches I had to do some research around the Internet to make sure the color choice I chose was the right one because this swatch for number 9 Was Way it off comes out as a bright fuchsia but in real life it's like a beautiful natural beige with a hint of shimmer it basically looks like the swatch for #8 in the color selection. It is very pretty color for the summer it kind of reminds me of that VS natural but gorgeous lip the models have which is what I've been in search for. I wanted something flattering but not over the top crazy but not boring either. This is perfect but please fix the swatches.
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
I'm not going to lie, I mainly bought for the packaging which is beautiful and for that price worth it. The product inside is just okay, the color (peach passion) is pretty sheer and I find that it kind of emphasizes dry patches and sits in the lines of your lip. The texture is very soft and moisturizing so it doesn't last too long especially if you're eating or drinking. The scent is subtle and fruity tropical. Overall, while I do like the product it's not one that I constantly reach for because I prefer more long wearing formulas (or just liquid lipsticks in general).
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love the pigment and color this lipstick gives . I use this lip color almost everyday. It’s subtle and can be buildable for a dramatic look for an evening special event. I also use this color for my cheeks when I don’t have a blush on hand. It’s so Versitle! I would honestly recommend this product to those that love lipstick. Especially when it’s  moisturizing and pigmented. Give it a try you won’t be disappointed .
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
The packaging oh my goodness is it luxurious! I absolutely love using these when I want something for sheen but still packed with pigment! Yes it’s expensive but oh my is it worth it! I absolutely love this product so much it hydrates my lips and just makes them look super juicy
Yvonne L.
Santa Cruz, CA
How much do these retail for?
Moses
Palm Harbor, FL
How does it feel on the lips?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Are these worth the price?
Dominique D.
Do you have to wear this with a lip liner?
Emma P.