BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An oil-in-a-stick, medium-coverage lipstick with an innovative texture that provides high-performance color and irreverent shine while it conditions the lips. Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick is oil-infused to impart seductive color and high shine while hydrating your lips. Formulated with 65 percent oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips, creating a pop of color, instant moisturization, and all-day comfort. After four weeks, lips appear healthy and more nourished. This lip formula delivers six oils for six benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. Infused with Yves Saint Laurent's additive, signature mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat. Now in 30 shades that in a range of modern neutrals, playful pinks, and intense berries, they're perfect for every lip mood. Antioxidants in natural extracts of pomegranate and rosemary reduce the look of fine lines, while candellila resin forms a thin, protective layer to help lock in moisture and magnify color and shine. Mineral pigments provide bright, vibrant color and a melting formula (instead of a solid stick) enabling smoother glide-on application and an ultrafine lightweight film on lips. Hyaluronic acid spheres hydrate and soften lips to help seal in moisture for up to eight hours of hydration. see more...

• I'm debating whether or not I should purchase this ysl lipstick i...2 Answers
  • do they smell like anything?6 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about these lipsticks. Would you say that they a...2 Answers
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: 43 Rose Rive Gauche more...
The main love about this lipstick is the packaging. It's just so luxe and gorgeous. The lipstick itself is moisturizing and has a nice fragrance. It doesn't last very long, but it does leave a bit of a tint. I kinda feel that many of these pinky-shades end up looking bright pink on my lips, different than the pictures I find online. Anyways, it's a beautiful lipstick to have if you have money to spend, but I probably wouldn't by this again. I prefer YSL's Glossy Lip Stains.
Kim P.
Boston
I’ve been looking for the perfect lipstick that not only matches my uneven lip color, but also has to be hydrating. After testing out so many different ones, I’ve finally found the one! Best lipstick I’ve ever owned, super hydrating and glossy, and definitely worth its price!
Grace P.
Review for: 43 Rose Rive Gauche more...
Great lipstick and colour! This lipstick is moisturizing and leaves a very flattering shine. I love wearing it on ny carefree days with little to mo makeup. I just wish it lasts a bit longer on the lips.
Yazmin R.
This is s cute lip balm like lipstick.
If you want to be bougee and have the extra cash treat t yourself.
If not a normal chapstick will be fine.
I give 4 stars because of the gorgeous packaging and it does moisturize the lips.
Kyrstin R.
Cullowhee, NC
I received a sample of this lipstick through another site, and I thought the lipstick was really nice. It goes on really smooth the color is beautiful and it does stay on relatively good and needing very few touch ups. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to other individuals.
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Another of my favorite lipsticks. I have to have this color in my life and makeup kit. Its pretty gold packaging and the best neutral pinkish nude. Lasts a long time and is very hydrating and full of shine and color
Nicole R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 44 Nude Lavalliere more...
Something about nudes I can’t enough of. Also this one has some really good oils for hydrated your lips but that’s if you keep using it for 2 week straight. But they have a clear one too which is good.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: 43 Rose Rive Gauche, 31 Rose Innocent more...
Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks are some of my favorites to wear. It isn't particularly long lasting, but the smell is nice and I love the texture. It has the beautiful YSL packaging, and i'm a sucker for anything rose related. So I bought Rose Innocent and Rose Rive Gauche, and I like them both!
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this formula! It’s shiny (but not too shiny) and comfortable. The packaging is classy and weighted. I love the scent. My favorite shade was no. 9, nude in private, which has sadly been discontinued
Samantha M.
Greenbrier , AR
I am a big fan of this lip color. It’s my date night go to and we’ll worth the price. It goes on grate and lasts a long time. It is more of a shine than i am used to wearing but that’s a nice change!
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Are these worth the price?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Ana V.
Is this lipstick worth it when it comes to pigmentation and staying power? For example in color #44?
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
I would love to try this lipstick! Does it leave your lips feeling moisturized?
Alli M.
I am a sucker for packaging. I am so dawn to this YSL lipstick. Is it really worth the cost and does it bleed or feather much?