BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An oil-in-a-stick, medium-coverage lipstick with an innovative texture that provides high-performance color and irreverent shine while it conditions the lips. Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick is oil-infused to impart seductive color and high shine while hydrating your lips. Formulated with 65 percent oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips, creating a pop of color, instant moisturization, and all-day comfort. After four weeks, lips appear healthy and more nourished. This lip formula delivers six oils for six benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. Infused with Yves Saint Laurent's additive, signature mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat. Now in 30 shades that in a range of modern neutrals, playful pinks, and intense berries, they're perfect for every lip mood. Antioxidants in natural extracts of pomegranate and rosemary reduce the look of fine lines, while candellila resin forms a thin, protective layer to help lock in moisture and magnify color and shine. Mineral pigments provide bright, vibrant color and a melting formula (instead of a solid stick) enabling smoother glide-on application and an ultrafine lightweight film on lips. Hyaluronic acid spheres hydrate and soften lips to help seal in moisture for up to eight hours of hydration. see more...

• I'm debating whether or not I should purchase this ysl li...2 Answers
  • do they smell like anything?6 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about these lipsticks. Would you say tha...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick
  • "This is an interesting product. It is more of a glossy balm than a lipstick. it is very hydrating and does leave a color stain that nicely colors the lips for several hours afterwards. This color works better than some of the reds/pinks in the line for me. however the lasting power is not great. it does feel like the "oil" absorbs right into the lips and doesn't slip off lips, and is conditioning. Color is very sheer, and although leaves a stain the stain is somewhat patchy. " in 95 reviews
  • "Just purchased this beauty and I'm honestly so in love with it. It's really creamy and smooth. And the pigmentation is just perfect for the everyday use " in 38 reviews
  • "I swatched this in the store and fell in love it is super creamey I feel like this is the best lipstick ever it last all day and is great for nice natural brown eye and then u will have the great lipstick on your lips I really recommend this product!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love this. I wore it on my wedding day. It was the perfect shade of nude and extremely long lasting. I would buy it again. It is smooth and creamy and not drying at all. I would highly recommend this. " in 18 reviews
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: 43 Rose Rive Gauche more...
The main love about this lipstick is the packaging. It's just so luxe and gorgeous. The lipstick itself is moisturizing and has a nice fragrance. It doesn't last very long, but it does leave a bit of a tint. I kinda feel that many of these pinky-shades end up looking bright pink on my lips, different than the pictures I find online. Anyways, it's a beautiful lipstick to have if you have money to spend, but I probably wouldn't by this again. I prefer YSL's Glossy Lip Stains.
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
Review for: 48 Smoking Plum more...
This was an investment, I have never owned any high end lipsticks but after swatching this in Sephora, I decided to get it and I do not regret my decision!

I gives a oil balm finish, the colour is really pretty and it kind of smells the same as milani lipsticks.

It is pigmented, didn't smudge or go away after consuming food. I had hotpot for lunch and the colour was still there after I was done! Very impressed!
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 44 Nude Lavalliere more...
Really pretty subtle nude pink. The consistency is really lovely, it’s more glossy than lipstick-like, and it feels nice on the lips. It also has a really unique, luxurious fruity-floral scent. It’s hard to describe, but I do like the scent. The product doesn’t stay on very long, so you have the apply more often (only downside). One last thing— the tube is also weighty and feels super luxurious!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Review for: Volupte 28 more...
thought I would give this a try. It is a really pretty color, kind of between red and pink.. best part-it lasts basically all day. I only re-apply after eating or drinking, but it's not like it comes off everywhere while you do that haha just fades a bit. I would recommend giving it try :)
Maddie E.
Bloomington, IN
These are literally a lip oil in stick form. You’re going to get a very sheer hint of color. They feel hydrating, oily and slippery on the lips. Great shade selection. This isn’t a perfect score for me because you have to reapply like every 30-60 min to keep the hydrating feeling.
Rini S.
This is such a great brand! I love wearing lipstick and my lipstick can sometimes make my lips super chapped up. Dry cracked lips with spotty lipstick is definitely not attractive. I like that this lipstick is oil based though because it keeps some of the moisture.
Grace P.
Review for: 43 Rose Rive Gauche more...
Great lipstick and colour! This lipstick is moisturizing and leaves a very flattering shine. I love wearing it on ny carefree days with little to mo makeup. I just wish it lasts a bit longer on the lips.
Eva K.
Review for: 51 Rose Saharienne more...
Gorgeous al around. Perfect texture and gorgeous packaging. It hydrates lips brilliantly and provides color that doesn’t sink into cracks in your lips. I’ve re-purchased this one several times. Winner.
Sandra C.
Honestly not a fan of this. I like the Dior lip glow. A lot of people love this lipstick but for me it’s just not for me. It has a weird smell and kind of feels like smuckers chapstick. I will not be re-purchasing this product.
Yazmin R.
This is s cute lip balm like lipstick.
If you want to be bougee and have the extra cash treat t yourself.
If not a normal chapstick will be fine.
I give 4 stars because of the gorgeous packaging and it does moisturize the lips.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Are these worth the price?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Ana V.
Is this lipstick worth it when it comes to pigmentation and staying power? For example in color #44?
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
I would love to try this lipstick! Does it leave your lips feeling moisturized?
Alli M.
I am a sucker for packaging. I am so dawn to this YSL lipstick. Is it really worth the cost and does it bleed or feather much?