Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "This is an interesting product. It is more of a glossy balm than a lipstick. it is very hydrating and does leave a color stain that nicely colors the lips for several hours afterwards. This color works better than some of the reds/pinks in the line for me. however the lasting power is not great. it does feel like the "oil" absorbs right into the lips and doesn't slip off lips, and is conditioning. Color is very sheer, and although leaves a stain the stain is somewhat patchy. " in 95 reviews
- "Just purchased this beauty and I'm honestly so in love with it. It's really creamy and smooth. And the pigmentation is just perfect for the everyday use " in 38 reviews
- "I swatched this in the store and fell in love it is super creamey I feel like this is the best lipstick ever it last all day and is great for nice natural brown eye and then u will have the great lipstick on your lips I really recommend this product!" in 20 reviews
- "I love this. I wore it on my wedding day. It was the perfect shade of nude and extremely long lasting. I would buy it again. It is smooth and creamy and not drying at all. I would highly recommend this. " in 19 reviews
- "I love this. I wore it on my wedding day. It was the perfect shade of nude and extremely long lasting. I would buy it again. It is smooth and creamy and not drying at all. I would highly recommend this. " in 18 reviews
If you want to be bougee and have the extra cash treat t yourself.
If not a normal chapstick will be fine.
I give 4 stars because of the gorgeous packaging and it does moisturize the lips.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos