BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Niamh P.
Staffordshire
First of all, the packaging for these lipsticks is probably my favourite ever. However, the formula isn't completely my cup of tea. I don't find the product to be too long-lasting and it seems to fade quite unevenly throughout the day, leaving quite a patchy colour - although, I do think it might better on the not so bright shades! However, they do feel incredibly luxurious and would make a great gift for someone special.
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
This is a very beautiful high end product, so the price is high! The colors are great. It is kind of oily, so it does not dry your lips. It has a radiant finish. This product does not last all day. You need to reapply lipstick after 2-3 hours. The gold packaging with YSL logo on it, it is lovely!!
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
This is probably one of my favorite lipsticks I own because of the sparkly sheen thats on it. This lipstick is super moisturizing and long lasting and it seems like a hybrid between a tinted lip balm and a lipstick. It's not super pigmented which is actually a feature I love because it gives your lips a natural touch of color. I lost my first one but bought a second one cause it's definitely a staple in my bag!
Rebecca M.
West street, Bishopsteington
Review for: Other more...
The YSL rouge volupte shine lipsticks are great for no makeup days as they are a sheer lipstick with a shine. They come in an abundance of shades good for every skin tone, I recommend this to other people if they want a sheer lipstick, on an every day basis not the type of lipstick I wear but they are still beautiful none the less. The only down side is I hate the smell, they are watermelon scented.
Alice P.
Marle
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
J’ai un rouge à lèvre de cette gamme et je le trouve bien mais sans plus, gros point fort : je trouve qu’il hydrate les lèvres ! Il est très simple d’application. Je le trouve quand même un peu chère pour ce que c’est mais c’est YSL donc ça me choque pas plus que ça.
Christina G.
Leamington, ID
I love the velvety smooth application of this lipstick so much that I gift it any time I get a chance. It glides on a saturated shade of beautiful and feels hydrating when applied. It definitely isn't transfer proof but that can be fixed with some blotting papers and setting powder! Last but not least the packaging is, of course, to die for.
jessica l.
Calgary, CA
It was okie, maybe because I didn't buy the right colour for myself but it applied on really soft and it hydrated my lips. It didn't seem to stay on as long and I had to keep reapplying. The packaging was nice I loved the look but the product it's self was whatever.
Jennifer L.
My favourite lipstick at the moment! I prefer lipsticks with a glossy shine rather than a pigmented matte look. It keeps your lips feeling nourished all day because of the formula. I love these lipsticks from this range that I'd happily buy the whole collection!
eylul b.
istanbul
im using YSL lipstic's happily for 5 years specially on autmn and winter. the formula is a bit oily may disappear more quickly on summer times so i suggest to use more for autmn and winter. it never felts dry on lip. its suitable for daily make up but it shows itself more stringly on professional night make ups as a final touch.
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for summer when you want just a hint of colour and a ton of hydration. The packaging is gorgeous. I like how this glides on nicely and is extremely to wear throughout the day. As it’s a light tint, the lasting power is not great but if you don’t mind reapplying, you’ll love the way it looks and feels on your lips.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Sephora