BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Kerry L.
This lip stick is the definition of luxurious. The packaging is durable and gorgeous. The product has the iconic YSL scent and the formula is to die for. Glides right on and leaves lips moisturizer with a nice hint of colour. It does melt in warmer temperatures so be careful and don’t leave it in the car!
Charlotte W.
Cambridge
I tragically lost this lipstick a few months ago, but beforehand I absolutely loved using it. The packaging of his product was so beautiful and made me smile every-time I got it out from my handbag. The colour was beautiful and staying power reasonably good. They are a lovely collection of YSL lipsticks.
Mahira R.
Gives me a sheer finish and is available in a variety of colours which allow me to choose from a range of colours definitely would recommend purchasing this as a gift for someone if they are into the shiny lip finish
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Favulous.. the color pay off is amazing. The selection of shades it fab, it’s long lasting and rarely transfers.
The most divine feeling lipstick I’ve ever used.
Ani I.
Tirana
Loveee it loveee it lovvee it . From the packaging that looks expensive to the product itself i definitely recommend this product. I will buy it again and again.
Amelie L.
Quebec
I like them a lot when I have dry lips but still want a touch of lipstick! They're really moisturazing and the color is just enough sheer, but just enough pigmented! great product!
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
One of the most beautiful lipstick packaging in the market, pricey and there is not too many shades to choose from but I managed to find a shade I like and probably try to find more because I really like the creamy texture. It hydrates my lips. Smell odd, like a rotten fruit.
💞Dzeneta💞 D.
Slides perfect on the lips,it has this creamy yet matt feeling.
It stays on for a long time and does not feel uncomfortable on the lips.
The color is a naturel lip collor mixed with some darker pink on it wich makes it look extra bomb! Would recomend this for sure.
Sophie G.
London
This is an amazing lipstick. The packaging is stunning and the formula is out of this world. I really want some more but they are very pricey. I would recommend to everyone. This is the kind of lipstick that looks beautiful on display! Gives an extra glam look to my makeup vanity.
Mikhaela A.
Van Nuys, CA
I remember this was my first designer lipstick and it did not disappoint!

I use it for natural #nomakeup makeup days up to this day.
I just feel so feminine whenever I apply this.

Not only is it gorgeous to look at but it gives your lips an effortlessly sweet hue as well!

x
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon