BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Pansy L.
West Covina, CA
Although it is pricey but the quality is very good. The texture is very fine and smooth. Always my favorite because it makes my lips so healthy and shiny. I bought mine at sephora.
Carolina T.
Amazing color. Very creamy, pigmentation at its best. Packaging is beautiful. Good value for its quality and brand. First time user for this product but will definitely repeat again.
Vanessa  S.
I have never tried these but I saw a box box what we are on YouTube and the colors look great on her I would definitely buy this but I will obviously like to try them maybe going to the store and try to
Joyce S.
New York
The color is so nice and it goes on so smoothly. It's very hydrating. It won't dried out your lips. It adds color and shine to your lips. It's very natural for everyday use!
Nury K.
Lewisville, TX
Such pretty color! Pretty much true to what you see on the screen. It's not too bold where it stands out too much, but it still gives that pretty natural color to your lip.
sophia w.
First of all i love this packaging. if this product wasn't as good as it is, it would probably be in a glass case. The formula is amazing and it stays on my lips all day.
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
I love this looks like it's perfect for when you want to go dark on colors but not too dark it is so perfect for the winter this is my number one go to buy ysl I so recommended for everyone
Ivory K.
Norman, OK
This lipstick last so long! I bought this exact color about 2 years ago and I still have it with a lot to go. The color is smooth and it keeps my lips moist and shiny
Kreeslin A.
I just love lipsticks and specially roses tones. I tried this one and it's usefull for daily makeup routines or even for special dates. It's absolutely beautiful.
Kimberly W.
Love. Wore it for my wedding and it lasted all night. Great color, didn't fade into lines around my lips, and didn't dry out my lips. Got it at Nordstrom and would definitely (and already did) buy again!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon