BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Katie M.
Ok, these definitely have a high price tag but they are very worth it. The color range is impressive and they are SO soft on the lips. I didn't think it lasted super long but I don't mind reapplying a bit.
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Can I please have this lipstick in every color on earth ??! The packaging is super sexy , the formula is moist and glides on, doesn't get in the cracks and the color is gorgeous .
Brooke L.
North Lawrence, OH
This product is amazing. it comes in an amazing packaging and lasts for a long night out or for even a casual day. you can wear this makeup anytime any where. I love it. it's the perfect color and I will recommend this lipstick to anyone!
Rachael H.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: 52 - Trapeze Pink more...
I got this for my birthday one year and I loved the color. But right when I put it on my lips I hated it. It smelled bad and I could taste the smell and I didn't like it. It tasted really chemically.
Christine D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: 50 - Fuchsia Stiletto more...
YS is amazing product ; I have never seen great lipstick like that before . So don't waste ur money in other product will not last with u . I have these lipsticks and u ll get amazed when u try them
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ
Love this product
Feels great on the lips
Love the color
Very true to its color
You don't really feel like your wearing anything on your lips when u wear this on your lips
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Gorgeous lipstick! The color is long lasting and vibrant. It is kind of expensive for lipstick but the packaging is fancy and you definitely get a great product!! Worth it!!
Jennifer C.
I absolutely love this #YSL lipstick! My lips tend to get dry and this lipstick provides the perfect amount of moister. The color also lasts and it does not run. I highly recommend.
Jennifer N.
Beautiful packaging but I was not a fan, it felt more like a balm because it was so moisturizing and the wear was dismal at best. But I kept them because of the packaging.
Stephanie A.
Beautiful and tough packaging. The product is super hydrating. The only down side is wear time. Which is just a by product of the hydration. I still highly recommend these.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon