BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Tenee D.
Portage , IN
I really love this lipstick, very moisturizing. the colors are beautiful. i prefer lip gloss over anything but this lipstick really does it for me. my new fav. on top of my make up list.
Shreya G.
The most exquisite lipstick I have in my vanity, the package , the lipstick everything looks luxurious. They are little drying on me but still a nice lipstick to have in your collection.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
The packaging is so cute. I have Volupté Sheet Candy and I love it. It has a reddish pink tint and it's very moisturizing. I think all of them smells like mango to me, and I love it.
Paynaya W.
Baltimore, MD
This color is so pigmented I really love it, I am a women of color but I have a lighter skin tone. It looks perfect on me with a nice neutral shadow. This can be worn as an outing lipstick or everyday lipstick
Kassandra C.
Corona, CA
I tried one out in Sephora and I loved it! Definitely want to buy a nude one. It has such a creamy texture to it, I really wish I could have bought it but it's so expensive.
Jenny P.
Modesto, CA
One of my favorite lip products. This lipstick has an amazing pigment and moisturizes my lips at the same time plus it has beautiful packaging! It is one of a kind and worth the money!
Cay C.
Colbert, OK
The packaging is gorgeous. The color is gorgeous. Everything about this lip stick is amazing. It is a smooth and the formula is outstanding. It doesn't get dry on your lips either.
Victoria V.
Oxnard, CA
One day i went to Sephore looking for anew lip color and i found the YSL i absolutely love how it looks on me it is not long lasting but they have such a variety of different colors
Love love love these lipsticks, they feel so nice on your lips and they are very moisturizing. Not the most pigmented but I like that about them especially for work or just going out for a meal with friends.
Alyssa D.
I love the formula of this. It is very, very, very, pigmented and it shows great color. It is very pricey and they have a great selection of colors. It is a long lasting formula and I would buy this again!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon