BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Royal Oak, MI
One of my all time favorite lipsticks. Very easy to slap on really quick. So soft on the lips. Not too bright. It's like a wash of shine and color. Great for dry lips. Wish it wasn't so pricey, but I'd repurchase in a heart beat!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
This lipstick glides on very smoothly. And I love the color tone. I like the color and the price is good for its consistency. The packaging was a nice golden box. I would purchase this again in the future.
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Creamy lipstick, beautiful shade! I love the packaging, and it's texture and scent. It's only trouble for me is it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but i still keep it on hand for regular use!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Beautiful lipsticks in this line! The colors are amazing and by FAR the best packaging! It's a great value and very lux ! I'm a repeat user and will continue to be a fan! I recommend these to everyone!
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I have three of these bad boys, so I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed! I love the packaging, and the smell is interesting not bad. But the overall product is amazing, you truly get what you pay for with these lipsticks.
Olivia S.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 48 - Smoking Plum more...
Love these lips sticks. It's a bit pricey but it's a treat for yourself. I like how it leaves a very natural looking color. I sometimes use the red color into my cheeks and stays for a long time
Katie P.
Absolute favorite lipstick. Can wear every day as it is so smooth and moisturizing! Does not dry out lips or is too saturated to wear only at night. Very low maintenance!
Meghan C.
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
The lipstick I've kept in my pocket for the last few weeks. I don't know if I ever want to switch! One of the most beautiful things I've ever worn in my whole life. I might cry when it runs out, then immediately go buy another.
S R.
Addison, IL
Very luxurious produce. Glides on the lips smoothly and is very pigmented. There is a fragrance with this product, which doesn’t bother me personally. The packaging is beautiful and has weight. Color doesn’t last too long.
Kacey O.
Daly City, CA
Most hydrating lipstick tint I've ever used. Easy to apply on the lips and you'll see that amazing shine. It gives a hint of color and moisture. Can reapply anytime.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Sephora