BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love love love especially in the spring and summer months. Goes perfect with little dresses and brunch! Have also tried this while going out at night and it's beautiful too! It just stands out and screams Fierce by night Sweet by day.
Catherine J.
Love love love! So obviously the packaging is gorgeous and makes you feel beautiful but I love this lipstick and it's formula. It can be prone to bleed but as long as you have a lipliner it stays in place. YSL lipsticks have so many finishes and colours that there is something for everyone
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
This is by far my favorite high end lipstick I've ever purchased. I bought a color a few years back that was the perfect color for me however I think they might have discontinued it and it makes me sad! I love the look of the sheer color and the smell of the lipstick is so good too
Mirinda S.
Aurora, CO
This is by far the best lipstick out there! The formula is perfect! I use a lip brush to apply this on my clients and it melts down perfectly so the application is smooth and flawless. You can easily sanitize this lipstick as well.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
This is a very rich, creamy and fabulous lipstick! I absolutely adore it and nearly had a break down when my little crumb snatcher pulled it out of my purse and used it as a crayon at the beach... 😩
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
I've tried this once !!! it was pretty good easy to apply and use it all the time value is ok not
to too pricey but yes the packaging is nice very pretty and girly I would recommend to others as well
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The oil in this product made my lips super mostrutized and made them look gorgeous. The colors are vibrant and I forgot I was even wearing lipstick! Thanks Sephora for recommending this wonderful product.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
Absolutely love this lipstick leaves my lips soft , has a high pigmentation goes on smooth and is longer-lasting and great color little bit pricey but it's a great product to have highly recommend.
Tori L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 48 - Smoking Plum more...
This has got to be one the most moisturizing, buttery lipsticks I have ever worn. While it is quite expensive at over $30, it is totally worth it. It has a gorgeous glossy finish and the packaging is to die for!
I sworn by YSL lip products, but I've gotta say these are the least impressive of the bunch. They apply smoothly but they dry the heck out of my lips as the day goes on, and you'd need to reapply a couple of times. Also if you got the ones with tiny sparkles like I did then they will deposit by the side of your mouth.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon