BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Sara S.
Shreveport , LA
this is my go to on my more mature clients. they love the color and how smooth it is on their lips. i love the luxurious packaging and how pigmented the colors are. i will definitely continue to buy.
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
This is by far my favorite high end lipstick I've ever purchased. I bought a color a few years back that was the perfect color for me however I think they might have discontinued it and it makes me sad! I love the look of the sheer color and the smell of the lipstick is so good too
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent, 52 - Trapeze Pink more...
My boyfriend had purchased this for our anniversary and I'm obsessed! I love how it made my lips look fuller because of the shine and the color pay off was perfect for me. I work in an office so these classic colors work amazing for my everyday look. You won't regret this purchase
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
I love YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks but I was not sure about the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-In-Stick until I tried it at Sephora! I am now a believer as the color was amazing and it felt so moisturizing on my lips. Now, I am a Matte Lipstick girl through and through and I am telling you that you have to try this! I love it!
Jillian P.
I'm obsessed with this lipstick! It is so pigmented and non-drying. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. It's a little bit on the expensive side, but worth the money. I can't stop buying YSL lipsticks!
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I mean just look at that packaging! Gorgeous! Possibly my new fave lip color. Leaves lips super smooth and never dry. I purchased mine in the Sephora VIB sale and have used it nearly every day since.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love love love especially in the spring and summer months. Goes perfect with little dresses and brunch! Have also tried this while going out at night and it's beautiful too! It just stands out and screams Fierce by night Sweet by day.
Janai F.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: 48 - Smoking Plum more...
This is a Lipstick everyone needs! It's super moisturizing and it's color is amazing. And the finish is beautiful. Although it may be a bit on the more expensive side it's so worth it. And a big plus is that the packaging is adorable.
Catherine J.
Love love love! So obviously the packaging is gorgeous and makes you feel beautiful but I love this lipstick and it's formula. It can be prone to bleed but as long as you have a lipliner it stays in place. YSL lipsticks have so many finishes and colours that there is something for everyone
I sworn by YSL lip products, but I've gotta say these are the least impressive of the bunch. They apply smoothly but they dry the heck out of my lips as the day goes on, and you'd need to reapply a couple of times. Also if you got the ones with tiny sparkles like I did then they will deposit by the side of your mouth.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon