BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I am obsessed with this lipstick line because 1. The packaging is gorgeous. I even used a tube in a photoshoot for work and 2. The product is like a juicy mix between lipstick and tube gloss. It's beautiful! ❤️
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
You can't go wrong with these amazing lip shines. Very smooth. It was everything I thought it would be! Very long lasting! A little pricey but it lasts a very long time. I recommended this to serval people!
Kat L.
Naples, FL
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
I adore this product. I also happen to love the scent of all YSL products. If a very strong floral scent isn't your thing- smell, before you buy!! This is not your long lasting lip product, but it smells Devine and creates a very glossy look.
Alina R.
Washington, DC
This lipstick is high end pricey but worth every cent that is spent on it. The packaging is beautiful and it is designed for the perfect application. It lasts all day and it I would recommend it to any one.
Angelina G.
Absolute favorite lip balm/ lip stick. Its incredibly moisturizing but still seems to have a nice color pay off. If you are looking for something a bit more high end I highly recommend giving this a try. It is very much worth the price. I purchase mine at Lord and Taylor and Sephora.
Kaycee S.
Houston , TX
This lipstick is very pigmented and creamy. The color pay off is great but I find myself having to reapply often. The price is high but when it comes to makeup, I feel you get what you pay for. This brand carries my go-to daily nude lipstick.
MacKenzie O.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with this lipstick. I got a sample from Sephora and the samples made me want to buy it within the first minute of applying. The scent, a little bit of mango perhaps, is gorgeous and the lipstick feels so wonderful on your lips. It's a smooth hydrating lipstick that I'd recommend to everyone despite the price. It's a must buy.
Jackie M.
Callaway, MD
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
Very hydrating and smells amazing but the pigmentation and longevity just isn't there. For the price I want something that I don't have to continually reapply every 15 mins. I would not repurchase again.
Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
YSL has outdone themselves with this lipstick! The color is so radiant and long lasting, not to mention the sleek packaging. This was my first time using a YSL lipstick and it went beyond my expectations. It's a bit pricey but no doubt is investing in this product worth the money.
Andra C.
Oregon city , OR
I don't even know where to start with the YSL lipsticks. I love all their products, all their lipsticks that I've tried so far are creamy, long lasting. Not sticky, your lips are left smooth and kissable.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon