BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Julie H.
My first luxurious lipstick purchase and they absolutely met my expectations! They are so nourishing! I purchased mine at Sephora and now have 4 in all different shades. I want more, but they are expensive and I already have plenty of lipsticks
Kleo M.
Review for: 30 - Coral Ingenius more...
Nothing smells better than a YSL lipstick. Especially the coral which has an amazing citrus scent. I really wanted to love this lipstick since the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the lipstick leaving your lips creamier than any other brand could imagine, but I wasn't thrilled with the color (makes teeth more yellow) and in less than an hour the color always wears off.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I received this lipstick as a gift from one of my close friends. Everything about it is luxurious from the beautiful gold casing to the light floral scent. The pigmentation is incredible. One star off for the hefty price tag!
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
I am a lip productaholic! I am super picky and seem to always be looking for the perfect shade and texture. I HAVE FOUND IT! I purchased this from Sephora and I'm thankful I did! My new favorite. I also like the brands Bite Beauty and it cosmetics for lip products.
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Very very beautiful I'm not sure where I've been that i am just trying out ysl lipsticks k absolutely love them very pigmented creamy long lasting they smell amazing the price is def worth it I highly recommend trying them out
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This is one of my favorite lipsticks that I have tried! It is a little more pricey than some but it is super moisturizing and conditions the lips with application. It didn't rub off fast on me and the color was very pigmented!
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
YSL has some of the best luxurious packaging. Unfortunately these were so creamy it made it hard to apply and it felt like they just slipped off within a couple of hours and when you pay 30+ for a lipstick you want it to last. But I have to say these lipsticks smell amazing and make a beautiful display, just wish they would last longer
Cayla C.
Granada Hills , CA
Such a great vibrant lip color ! I use a lip conditioner from Mac before applying for a even longer lasting color ! The packaging is beautiful and feels great on the lips I would totally buy it again in other shades as well !
Katie M.
I have a couple of these lipsticks, a nudish pink and the fuscia pink and they feel wonderful on the lips. The packaging is so chic and fancy. I would love to give them 5 stars but they are a pretty slick formula and you have to reapply often. I think it's the first time I actually went through a whole tube of lipstick!
Kathleen G.
ANN ARBOR, MI
UMPHHH this solid to serum formula goes on SOO smoothly, almost like a balm. Plus, when the moist finish dries later on, the pigment is still there as if I had just put it on! I still like reapplying to feel the moisture of the formula but this is one of my go-to daily lip products!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon