BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
Uhg these are just perfect and so so so SO pretty. The packaging is so glamorous and beautiful, you'll want to put it out on display wherever you are. The lip stick itself is more like a pigmented lip gloss that feels so luxurious. I would recommend it! It is a little bit expensive but its more so of a spoil yourself product anyways
Jillian P.
I love this product! From the packaging, to the color range, to how smooth and comfortable it is on your lips— you can't go wrong! I buy them at Sephora. They are pricey, but worth the price!! I will continue to buy.
Rath L.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
Giving this a 5 star, I love all the colors, just love the way it feels on my lips ! Very nice soft touch to it. The container is very neat. If you like bright lip colors, than I'd definitely recommend this lipstick.
Shivani P.
Beautiful lipstick color! It looks nice during the day and night time. It is a little pricey but the lipstick lasts all day and feels smooth on the lips. I would definitely buy it again. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Bonnie S.
Review for: 42 - Baume Mini Minuit more...
I like the moisture and pigmentation of the color. I love the presentation of the product. It most definitely gives you an expensive vibe to it. I personally wouldn't wear it everyday but I certainly would for those special occasions.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
This just does not last on the lips. It goes on with a sheer wash of color and smells amazing but is not moisturizing at all and has to constantly be reapplied. I don't think it's worth the money at all and the best part about it is the packaging. If you want a expensive lippie go for it but maybe try it out before committing.
Aniqua T.
This is my favorite sheer lipstick, and I'm not even exaggerating. This lipstick is very moisturizing and smells nice, like melons... oh so good. I wear this when my lips need mouisturizing but I don't want to go all out, and the color pretty much stays on the way I put it, although it isn't very strong.
Hye Yoon S.
Great product, slight scent but it is pleasant and not over powering. I love this line of lip stick/ tint because they look so natural and healthy on the lips. They don't stay on all day however, in fact it's gone after a meal. They are also quite pricy but I have not found anything like it (close but not the same). One down side is that it does not seem to hydrate my lips, rather my lips get flaky? I am not sure why but it seems to do that to my lips... but overall it is a great product, I have bought many of them!
Preet K.
Springfield, VA
Pricey but amazing! This lipstick gives full opacity with shine while looking great on the lips. It wears about 5 hours without eating food and it very comfortable to wear. I think it is great for everyday wear
Kleo M.
Review for: 30 - Coral Ingenius more...
Nothing smells better than a YSL lipstick. Especially the coral which has an amazing citrus scent. I really wanted to love this lipstick since the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the lipstick leaving your lips creamier than any other brand could imagine, but I wasn't thrilled with the color (makes teeth more yellow) and in less than an hour the color always wears off.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon