BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is one of the best lipsticks I own. The color selection is amazing. The product is pigmented and long lasting, yet it has a gloss finish which fades down very nicely and it is moisturizing. I never need to use lip gloss or lip balm with it. Amazing!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This is my 100% favorite lipstick I have ever tried - it is so creamy and soft with an amazing taste and scent to the product as well and it leaves the lips feeling soft smooth and hydrated. It is an amazing color pigment as well and hands down has the prettiest packaging of all lip products in Sephora Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
I used this lipstick quite a while now, I love how the color on my lips, and I love all the color, but my most favorite is pink, it is sheer with not really sheer makes your lips looks healty and soft and cute. Oh and its also have a wonderful smell.
Mary Kate W.
Bryant, AR
I purchased the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in two shades. The formula is smooth and creamy and the shades are gorgeous. The initial color pay off is good, but the lipstick, itself, quickly fades. However, the pigment remains, even on the nude shades.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I'm sure I pretty much own in this lipstick in every shade. It's so light, the color is super long lasting. Such a beautiful lipstick so much better than Tom Ford. I would purchase this product again and again. Despite the price, I recommend100%.
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this one day from Sax 5th just because I was feeling fancy. Saint Laurent packaging is always beautiful but this wasn't much different than a Chanel lip product. I liked the color- it wasn't to pigmented but you could tell it was on. The price point is just a little high for me personally but then again this is considered a luxury brand.
Ramya T.
I don't have many ysl products but these two gorgeous lipsticks which I have are really amazing. The formula is very nice and value for money. And o my god the colors are beautiful.
Everyone e should have one of the in their collection.
And I just can't seem to resist
Kristine K.
Newtown Sq, PA
I love everything about this product; the shiny gold packaging, the colors, etc. I have this stick in POURPRE INTOUCHABLE and it's amazing. It lasts for a long time and it goes on smooth and creamy. They are pricey but you get what you pay for.
Grace S.
College Point, NY
This lipstick is the bomb! It keeps my lips moisturized. It doesn't feel dry on my lips. The color payoff is great and it is pigmented. It glides on smoothly and it has a watermelon scent to it. I love the packaging. The price is a bit high, but it is worth it. I recommend this product!
Jessica H.
Review for: 45 - Rouge Tuxedo more...
YSL has the absolute most luscious lip products. I will always consider YSL if I am treating myself or buying something for a special occasion. Their lip products are expensive, so it's hard for me to splurge every time I want a new lip color.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon