BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these lipsticks! So elegantly packaged and pretty to look at. They go on like butter and feel so good on the lips. Super hydrating. I own so many of these.
They are pricey, but well worth the investment. I have on in my purse, one in my car, and oodles on my vanity. Wish they had more colors
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is such a pretty shade of lipstick. It goes on nicely and the formulation is beautiful. I mean of course it is. It's YSL. If you want a higher end lipstick I'd definitely go for this one the color is lovely. The price is kinda high but I have no regrets!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
This is the perfect berry color lipstick! I love it and it one of my favorites! I got this at Sephora a while back and don't regret it at all!! Its super creamy and goes on smooth! Its pricey but worth the money you spend on it. I would for sure buy it again!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This is my 100% favorite lipstick I have ever tried - it is so creamy and soft with an amazing taste and scent to the product as well and it leaves the lips feeling soft smooth and hydrated. It is an amazing color pigment as well and hands down has the prettiest packaging of all lip products in Sephora Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Most amazing lipstick ever tried them all at sephora just need the money to buy one they are pricey .. but you get what you pay for ... they literally melt into lips like magic and leave moisturizer high shine lips with a beautiful stain .... can't wait to get more!!!!
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have two different shades of these and I love them! They formula is really creamy and moisturizing, and they add a nice shine to your lips. The colors are also very nice, and overall I definitely recommend them. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is one of the best lipsticks I own. The color selection is amazing. The product is pigmented and long lasting, yet it has a gloss finish which fades down very nicely and it is moisturizing. I never need to use lip gloss or lip balm with it. Amazing!
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
I used this lipstick quite a while now, I love how the color on my lips, and I love all the color, but my most favorite is pink, it is sheer with not really sheer makes your lips looks healty and soft and cute. Oh and its also have a wonderful smell.
Mary Kate W.
Bryant, AR
I purchased the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in two shades. The formula is smooth and creamy and the shades are gorgeous. The initial color pay off is good, but the lipstick, itself, quickly fades. However, the pigment remains, even on the nude shades.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I'm sure I pretty much own in this lipstick in every shade. It's so light, the color is super long lasting. Such a beautiful lipstick so much better than Tom Ford. I would purchase this product again and again. Despite the price, I recommend100%.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon