BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Chi T.
Definitely my FAVORITE lipstick of all time 😍 It glides on smoothly and smells like cherry which I absolutely loveeeee. I didn't expect it to last long since it has a little glossy finish but surprisingly it did. Plus the lipstick's package is a 10/10 OMG. So luxurious & beautiful.
Shelly E.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
I love this lipstick. I saw it on the salesperson at the YSL counter and had to try it. It's a lovely shade of bright fuchsia that has a perfect amount of purple...just enough to keep it from being another boring pink. It doesn't wear as purple as it looks.
I'm loving the shade.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have the shade 1 which is a very pretty nude pink! The formula is creamy and super smooth. It's not long lasting but it's such a beautiful shade. The gold packaging is beautiful. The price of this lipstick is more expensive that typical lipstick but I would def purchase again once I run out.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love this lipstick! the packaging is absolutely beautiful, I always keep it out on my desk just for looks. But this lipstick is also of great quality. The formula is very hydrating and it's smells amazing. Kind of fruity. It has a nice shiny finish and a nice variety of colors.
Shaylee M.
These lipsticks are so smooth and moisturizing I bought a couple colors and this color was my favorite! I love the pigmentation in these the color is so beautiful. They're pricey but worth the money. I think I'm going to buy every color now. I don't know why these aren't talked about more?
Sarah W.
Purchased in 4, Rouge in Danger. I am so thrilled that I decided to buy this product. Pigmentation is buildable, formula is moisturizing, and it leaves a subtle stain once the shine wears down. Plus, as always, YSL provides elegant packaging that I feel proud to pull out of my bag.
Bint A.
I got a sample of three colors with my Sephora order. It seems to expensive for the quality. I don't like that it's not a full coverage lipstick. The oil makes it slip around. I wouldn't buy this. I don't recommend it.
Jessica V.
I love this lipstick in celestial mauve! I'm really into mauve shades and this one is perfect! The YSL packaging is gorgeous. The actually product is great, the color is prefect and it has great pigmentation! I will defiantly buy more of these YSL lipsticks in the future! ☺️
Janet H.
Hoboken, NJ
Definitely not the most long-lasting lipstick but the texture feels so nice and I never need to worry about exfoliating my lips first. Great variety of colors and I love the flavor of the Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick, the mango/fruity flavor is such a ice departure from vanilla.
Karen S.
Mountain View, CA
This lipstick was a treat to myself. The packaging and presentation is absolutely beautiful. My biggest drawback is the hefty price tag for a lipstick but if you can get past the price it is worth indulging in. The pigmentation and staying power are great without feeling sticky or running out on the edges of your lips.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon