BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
Warm pink color tone it's beautiful long lasting as long as you don't eat greasy foods. Comfortable to wear and the packaging is luxurious and beautiful. I would say better quality than the Luie buitton" lipsticks for $90 no way I stick to Yves Saint Lauren and buy more than one lipstick for that price.
War-Paintz J.
I must say, the majority of the time, I am unable to afford high end Makeup products. Though I did receive and use this Rouge Volupte Perle and I totally adore this product, I'd buy a ton more if it were possible. A very tried and true lip product for me, I LOVE it and will recommend it with a breeze-
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is the only super high end brand that I will splurge in for lipsticks. They feel amazing in the lips, super silky, moisturizing, and great pigment. I wish I could own every shade in the line. They smell wonderful too mildly sweet vanilla. The packaging is just beyond beautiful. I suggest splurging it's worth it.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Creamy, hydrating formulas with a delicious mango flavor! The color payoff is perfect for me -- lighter than the Rouge Volupte lipsticks, better than the Sheer Candy ones. The packaging is probably my favorite of all lipsticks, designer or otherwise. It is heavy, feels super high quality, and makes you feel instantly glamorous when you pull it out of your purse! The price is steep but you get what you pay for in this case.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
I received this as a product free to review from Octoly and YSL Beauty. I love it because it's a sheer wash of color. The only thing I didn't like was the strong smell. The smell lingers for a long time after applying and others remarked on the smell which was awkward lol but the texture is great and leaving my lips feeling moisturized. The packaging is also Amazing.
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
This lipstick is the absolute best 😍 .The color is stunning .There are many pros no cons what so ever.The lipstick is perfect for special days or even everyday use.What girl doesn't like an all purpose lipstick.I would definitely recommend it.The packaging is a plus .It just looks so nice 😍.
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Beautiful hydrating colour! These bad boys are infused with hyaluronic acid and mango extract. Very hydrating! So not only will your lips pop with this pretty shade but you are giving them a treatment as well! The hydration boosts up to 6 hours with this product. Love collecting all of them.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This lipstick is amazing in so many ways! Firstly, the packaging is simple stunning - it looks so classy all by itself. Secondly, the formula is awesome. It covers well and doesn't dry out your lips. Third, it doesn't transfer that much so you don't need to reapply too frequently. Love it & YSL!
Stephanie V.
Review for: 52 - Trapeze Pink more...
I have this and love it recommend to wear a lip liner with it it can get a little messy if you don't because it is so smooth it will get everywhere if not applied with lip liner I have it in a red shade and love it packaging is great a gold lip stick tube comon guys
Courtney L.
I do enjoy a good lipstick splurge once in a while, but these just didn't hold up to my expectations. I did not buy a sheer formula and yet that is how it applied. For the amount of money and the gorgeous packaging on the outside, I expected much more from this product. They're too expensive for me to try with another shade, so it's a shame that I have a bad taste in my mouth for them now because of one.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon