BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Leah V.
These are some of my most luxurious lip products that I own! The packaging is to die for, and the actual product feels smooth and silky on the lips. This is not a long-wearing lipstick, so you will most likely have to reapply after you eat/drink! And on a completely superficial note, these also look fabulous on your vanity :)
Angela G.
Review for: 47 - Beige Blouse more...
I had heard such great things about the entire YSL makeup line, so I knew I had to try some of their products. The Rouge Volupte' lipstick had fantastic reviews from beauty bloggers, so I had to give it a go. I now know what all the hype was about. This lipstick has a fantastic creamy and smooth texture and it smells wonderful! The colors are vibrant and give just the right amount of shine. I will definitely be adding to my YSL collection.
Gabrielle S.
I love these lipstick. These are my ride or die go to lip products. I don't care how much if you can get just one go out and treat your self. I think this product is prefect the formula is done so well that its like wearing nothing but a nice creamy lipstick on your lips. This is not a drill go get YSL Lipsticks.
Natalia S.
Stone Mountain
This is a beautiful classic lipstick formula with a satin/glossy finish. The color range is beautiful, and needless to say the packaging is gorgeous (I mean, it's YSL). The only con I would say this has is that it doesn't really have great wear time, which I can deal with since I can just reapply, but it's also strangely drying on the lips after a while. I still enjoy it however, and for $50 you bet I'm using this entire tube up!
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter more...
Yes yes yes!! I have 8 different shades of this product! I am obsessed with the tint oil so when I saw the oil in stick I almost died! These lipsticks are so hydrating, pigmented color and gorgeous on every skin tone! I gave one to my cousin for her wedding make up and it was absolutely stunning in her photos!
Lauren P.
Arlington, TX
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
This lipstick is an amazing lived with different colors but I absolutely love the rose colored suits me the best but doesn't make me want to out there and have nice packaging it with everything that I wanted I would definitely recommend this others I absolutely love this product it is one of the best things that I have ever tried for such a great price thank you
Danielle B.
Don't really like shine lip sticks but I had to give the Rouge Volupte Shines a go, they smell so good and feel so good on, they last for about 3/4 hour before you need to reapply . I wish they put some effort into making them not so streaky and petroleum looking though, but other then that a pretty good lipstick!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is the only super high end brand that I will splurge in for lipsticks. They feel amazing in the lips, super silky, moisturizing, and great pigment. I wish I could own every shade in the line. They smell wonderful too mildly sweet vanilla. The packaging is just beyond beautiful. I suggest splurging it's worth it.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
Warm pink color tone it's beautiful long lasting as long as you don't eat greasy foods. Comfortable to wear and the packaging is luxurious and beautiful. I would say better quality than the Luie buitton" lipsticks for $90 no way I stick to Yves Saint Lauren and buy more than one lipstick for that price.
War-Paintz J.
I must say, the majority of the time, I am unable to afford high end Makeup products. Though I did receive and use this Rouge Volupte Perle and I totally adore this product, I'd buy a ton more if it were possible. A very tried and true lip product for me, I LOVE it and will recommend it with a breeze-
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Sephora