BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
This was my first ever YSL product purchase and I could not be more pleased. I love the lip product itself, and of course the packaging is seriously amazing. I don't know why I have not heard more people raving about these as this product makes my lips feel so nice and hydrated. And the light color and shine are just stunning! Highly recommend!
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
I have about 5 of these and these are my favorite lipstick ever! So worth the price. They glide in like butter, barley need a mirror to apply. I don't need a lip liner. The color literally stays all day. It feels so hydrating but doesn't get in my teeth or all over my face. The smell is so pleasant. I could write a book about how good these are.
Julia A.
Review for: 42 - Baume Mini Minuit more...
I love luxury products and this definitely delivers. The packaging is lovely and the product works really well as a clear balm or over other lipsticks. I use this over matte lipsticks and it provides the moisture my lips need without changing the product. May seem pricey to some people for a clear gloss or lip balm but it does not disappoint.
kuku k.
The texture of the lipstick is so smooth and easy to apply. It makes you look fabulous but won't be too much. My favourite shade is #16 orange Impertinent. The peachy-orange color makes your lips look naturally healthy. The signature fruity scent of the lipstick is just so cute!
Joyce G.
Honolulu , Hi
If money grew on trees, hands down i would own every single shade of his lippie! it is such a great formula. it is very comfortable to wear. goes on smooth and is quote pigmented. i love this lipstick. the packaging is great too. quality is creamy and smooth and top of it game. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick by YSL.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this lipstick. I am not a huge fan of bold, bright, in your face lips. I love wearable but noticeable colors, hydration is a must, and long wearing is an absolute (I hate touchups). This lipstick does all of those and more. I wear the color 3, Violet Incognito, and there's never a day when I don't wear it an get compliments. I absolutely adore this lipstick and would recommend it to everybody. The only downside is definitely the price. I usually save up and just buy this lipstick though. To me, it's well worth it.
Persia K.
Las Vegas, NV
YSL lipsticks are soft and silky on the lips. I really do love the texture of their lipsticks, and the colors are really vibrant and pigmented. YSL brand for lipsticks is perfection, and you can never go wrong with splurging on one. Would definitely recommend not only this product, but, this brand to anyone. It is just THAT amazing!
Sara Z.
These are seriously an addiction, and I'm going to break it down as to why!
1- The packaging. GORGEOUS! Don't you want to whip this out of your bag?!
2- So so so soft on the lips! Moisture galore!
3- The colors are beautiful! My favorite is 44- nude lavalier (sp?). Obsessed.

Seriously. If you haven't splurged for one, you need to!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really enjoy this lipstick! It is very creamy and hydrated so it keeps your lips very moisturized! It also has a very pretty shine to it which I love. Since it has this sheen and is similar to a lip balm, it doesn't last as long. I myself don't really mind that too much. This is great for a little pop of color without drying your lips!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: 51 - Rose Saharienne more...
These lipsticks are beautiful, classy packaging, the outside color around the lipstick where the logo is matches the lipstick ( even better ) & ysl makes great quality products that are creamy and pigmented. they are expensive !! but also smell and taste like candy I would recommend trying one if you're in the market for a new lipstick :)
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon