BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I adore ysl. If I could pick one makeup company to use forever, it would be them. Their lipsticks are just so flattering to my complexion (dark hair, pale, blue eyes). I was so excited when I heard about their oil in stick lipstick, and it is just as great as I imagined. It is very hydrating and glossy - lots of moisture. And the colour pay off is fantastic. It is shiny and beautiful.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
First off- have you seen the tube? It's absolutely the most gorgeous lipstick tube I've ever seen!
Secondly- the formula, it's outstanding. This lipstick glides on smoothly and the color is what you see. I don't like it when lipsticks look one way when you open them and totally different after applying. This one is exactly the same color on your lips as you see in the tube. It is moisturizing and I've never had a problem with the formula drying out my lips. If all of the shades were suited to me I'd purchase the entire line.
Wendy J.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't even rave about these enough. Let's starts with the luxurious packaging-that gold is gorgeous! If you are new to lipstick or not these are incredible. New lipstick lovers will love that these leave a beautiful sheer shine without being too commital. Old lipstick lovers will love everything about this. The color selection is great-you'll be able to find something. These are also very moisturizing, have a light fruit scent and last a good amount for an oil product. The color #7 Rose Infinite is my favorite lipstick in the world. I love it so much and even wore it on my wedding day!
Gianna M.
I love this lipstick so much! I got mine from Sephora when it was $35, but I believe the price has gone up since then. But I love this bright red color! It makes my teeth look so much whiter! This lipstick is fairly long wearing, but if you eat you may need to reapply. I love how moisturizing it feels! The packaging is to die for. Honestly, worth the price if you like lipsticks with a shine to them
Jenny June V.
Los Angeles, CA
The lip product inside the tube itself is to die for in terms of color, texture, pigmentation, and staying power. The packaging is beautiful and chic. The shape of the actual lipstick itself? WHY?! Some of us ladies don't have time for a lip brush. Who decided to shape the tip of this lipstick ROUND? Like who has round shaped lips??? What about the Cupid's bow area?
Estefanie Z.
HARRISBURG, NC
First of all the packaging for YSL is gorgeous. The Rouge Volupte Shine have a variation of colors from nudes to reds. I have the coral shade and love it. It is creamy and best of all it smells like watermelon candy, which I really enjoy. The one down side is that since the formula is more glossy the color doesn't last as long. Regardless, I love these YSL lipsticks.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Sumptuous formula? Check. Luxurious packaging? Check. Fan for life? Double check! I only own one of these lipsticks, but I assure you that it's dearly loved and used regularly. I initially scoffed at the price tag, writing it off as being overhyped and overpriced. I was SO wrong. I can't recommend these lipsticks enough! ❤️ Try it, and I think you'll become a fan too.
Anh T.
I love the packaging of YSL lipstick because it makes me feel a bit fancy whenever I'm using it, and it also carries a lot of attention to the consumers that make them really attempt to buy it. Second, the smell of YSL shine lipstick doesn't have a strong chemical smell like most of other brands have, but it has a much more floral/fruity scent that I really enjoy it whenever I apply it on my lips. It gives me a smooth and healthy looking on my lips. I can use this product alone or apply it over another lipstick when I want to create a glossy texture colour.
Ashlyn A.
Review for: 51 - Rose Saharienne more...
YSL always nails it with their beauty products. I have been wearing their lipsticks almost exclusively for years now. They are definitely worth the price point. These new oil-in-stick lippies are more sheer than the previous rouge volupte shine. I like that for spring and summer.
Trina W.
Bremerton , WA
I think this may be one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried! I purchased this from Sephora after getting a free sample. There are so many colors available that it is hard to choose! The texture is slick and easy to apply. You can layer it to get more coverage or mix colors. There is a lovely scent which is tough to describe but it is subtle and feminine. This is pricey but worth every penny in my humble opinion!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon